Product Code: iDATA_STRYKER_RPT
Stryker's spinal division grew substantially in the last year, boosted by the
acquisition of Boston Scientific's Neurovascular asset. While a large part of
Stryker's revenue was earned from its Reconstructive unit, the MedSurg sector
was also a huge contributor to their profits. Stryker's spinal unit was the
fastest growing division, boosted by the acquisition of Boston Scientific's
The information covered includes:
- An overview of the company history and current product divisions
- A summary of corporate financial metrics
- A review of recently approved products and the results of preliminary
- An in-depth review of the strengths, weaknesses opportunities and threats
(SWOT) to the company's orthopedic biomaterials divisions
- A detailed look at the market share and performance of each division in
various countries across the U.S., Europe and Asia. Whenever possible, market
share and division revenues are examined by individual country for each region
of the globe.
The key product areas covered in this report include:
Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF FIGURES
LIST OF CHARTS
- 1.1 STRYKER OVERVIEW
- 1.2 CORPORATE REVENUE GROWTH BY BUSINESS UNIT
- 1.3 GLOBAL REVENUE BY REGION
- 2.1 IDATA'S 9-STEP METHODOLOGY
- Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection
- Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research
- Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design
- Step 4: Performing Primary Research
- Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates
- Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis
- Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities
- Step 8: Final Review and Market Release
- Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring
STRYKER COMPANY OVERVIEW
- 3.1 INTRODUCTION
- 3.2 COMPANY PROFILE
- 3.2.1 Business Units
- 126.96.36.199 Reconstructive
- 188.8.131.52 Medical and Surgical.
- 184.108.40.206 Neurotechnology and Spine
- 3.3 GLOBAL REVENUES
- 3.3.1 Global Revenues by Division
- 3.3.2 Global Sales by Geography
- 3.4 COMPANY HISTORY
- 3.5 COMPANY INFORMATION
- 3.5.1 Size
- 3.5.2 Office and Facility Locations.
- 4.1 INCOME STATEMENT
- 4.2 BALANCE SHEET
- 4.2.1 Balance Sheet
- 4.2.2 Company Debt
- 5.1 LARGE JOINT RECONSTRUCTION
- 5.1.1 U.S. FDA 510(k) Approvals for 2011
- 220.127.116.11 Exeter X3R Rimfit Acetabular Cup
- 18.104.22.168 ABG™ 11 Monolithic Hip Stem
- 22.214.171.124 StrykerR Patient Specific Cutting Guide
- 126.96.36.199 AxSOS™ Locking Plate System
- 6.1 LARGE JOINT RECONSTRUCTION SWOT ANALYSIS
- 6.1.1 Strengths
- 6.1.2 Weaknesses
- 6.1.3 Opportunities
- 6.1.4 Threats
LARGE JOINT RECONSTRUCTION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- 7.1MARKET INTRODUCTION
- 7.1.1 Knee Reconstruction
- 188.8.131.52 Anatomy
- 184.108.40.206 Pathology.
- 220.127.116.11 Implant Types
- 18.104.22.168.1 Total Knee Replacement
- 22.214.171.124.2 Partial Knee Replacement
- 126.96.36.199.3 Patellofemoral Replacement.
- 188.8.131.52.4 Interpositional Knee Implants
- 184.108.40.206.5 Knee Revision
- 220.127.116.11 Fixation Method
- 18.104.22.168 Bearing Surface
- 22.214.171.124 Fixed Versus Mobile Bearings
- 7.1.2 Hip Reconstruction
- 126.96.36.199 Anatomy
- 188.8.131.52 Pathology.
- 184.108.40.206 Treatment.
- 220.127.116.11 Implant Types
- 18.104.22.168.1 Total Hip Joint Replacement
- 22.214.171.124.2 Partial Hip Joint Replacement
- 126.96.36.199.3 Resurfacing Hip Joint Replacement
- 188.8.131.52.4 Revision Hip Joint Replacement
- 184.108.40.206 Fixation Method
- 220.127.116.11 Implant Material.
- 18.104.22.168 Bearing Surface Technology.
- 22.214.171.124.1 Polyethylene Bearings
- 126.96.36.199.2 Highly Cross-Linked Polyethylene Bearings
- 188.8.131.52.3 Metal Bearings
- 184.108.40.206.4 Ceramic Bearings
- 7.2 MARKET SHARE AND REVENUE ANALYSIS
- 7.2.1 Combined Large Joint Reconstruction
- 220.127.116.11 Global Market Share
- 18.104.22.168 U.S. Market Share.
- 22.214.171.124 European Market Share by Country
- 126.96.36.199 European Market Share by Country
- 188.8.131.52 Asia-Pacific Market Share by Country.
- 7.2.2 Hip Reconstruction
- 184.108.40.206 U.S. and Global Market Share
- 220.127.116.11 European Market Share by Country
- 18.104.22.168 Asia-Pacific Market Share by Country.
- 7.2.3 Knee Reconstruction
- 22.214.171.124 U.S. and Global Market Share
- 126.96.36.199 European Market Share by Country
- 188.8.131.52 Asia-Pacific Market Share by Country.