Embedded parts can be divided into flat type and groove type. In the aspect of flat embedded parts, China's application time is long and the production technology is mature, a relatively complete industry chain has formed; as for groove embedded parts, the application time is short, so the technological maturity level is relatively low.
The flat embedded parts need to be welded, the corrosion resistance and durability of the joint parts are poor, so the application in external decoration has been reduced gradually; groove embedded parts can realize bolted connection, so as to avoid the negative impact that brought by large area of welding, thereby ensuring the corrosion resistance and durability of the joint parts.
In recent years, groove embedded parts have been used in a large volume in the curtain wall construction. Compares with flat embedded parts, the groove type has relatively more advantages, therefore, groove embedded parts are used more and more year by year.
China's embedded parts production is mainly concentrated in North China and East China, of which, Hebei Province accounts for 34.74%, which is the largest proportion all over China. Bazhou Xincheng Metalwork Co., Ltd., Xingan Steel Structure Co., Ltd. And Yongnian Weichuang Fastener Manufacturing Co., Ltd are the main production enterprises in Hebei Province.
During the "Twelfth Five-Year" period, China will vigorously promote green energy-saving buildings. Affected by the policies, China's curtain wall industry will maintain rapid development trend; it is estimated that the annual growth rate in the "Twelfth Five-Year" period will remain at 18% to 20%; as the components of curtain wall construction industry, the curtain wall groove embedded parts industry's growth rate will be not less than 18% in the future five years. At the same time, due to the advantages such as convenient operation and low price, the market share of curtain wall groove embedded parts industry will expand. Therefore, Huidian Research predicts that the market scale of this industry will develop at the annual growth rate of 20% to 22%.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of China's Curtain Wall Groove Embedded Parts
- 1.1. Definition, Classification and Characteristic
- 1.1.1. Definition and Classification
- 1.1.2. Characteristic
- 1.2. Development History
2. Overseas Market
- 2.1. Overview
- 2.2. Market Overview in Major Countries
3. Environment of China's Curtain Wall Groove Embedded Parts Industry
- 3.1. China's Economic Environment
- 3.1.1. Economic Development Status
- 3.1.2. GDP
- 3.1.3. Investment in the Fixed Assets
- 3.1.4. Total Export-Import Volume and the Growth Rate
- 3.1.5. Forecast of China's Macro-economic Development, 2013-2017
- 3.2. Industry Relevant Policies, Standards, Laws and Regulations
- 3.2.1. "Twelfth Five-Year" Plan in Iron and Steel Industry
- 3.2.2. "Implementation Advices on Acceleration and Promotion of China's Green Building Development"
- 3.2.3. "Implementation Advices on Acceleration and Promotion of Solar Energy Photoelectric Building Application"
- 3.2.4. Industry Relevant Standards
- 3.3. Technological Development Trend
4. Overview of China's Curtain Wall Groove Embedded Parts Industry
- 4.1. Status Quo of the Market
- 4.2. Market Analysis
- 4.2.1. Overall Market Scale
- 4.2.2. Total Industrial Output Value
- 4.2.3. Total Assets
- 4.3. Analysis and Forecast of Market Demand
- 4.3.1. Demand Characteristics
- 4.3.2. Main Areal Distribution
- 4.4. Existing Problems and Strategy
- 4.5. Price Trend
- 4.5.1. Current Price and the Analysis
- 4.5.2. Factors Affecting the Price
- 4.5.3. Price Trend, 2013-2017
5. Import and Export of China's Curtain Wall Groove Embedded Parts Industry
6. Main Domestic Manufacturers
- 6.1. Yongnian Weichuang Fastener Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- 6.1.1. Company Profile
- 6.1.2. Business Performance
- 6.1.3. Development Strategy
- 6.2. Baotou Jinhong Steel Sections Co., Ltd.
- 6.2.1. Company Profile
- 6.2.2. Business Performance
- 6.2.3. Development Strategy
- 6.3. Xingan Steel Structure Co., Ltd.
- 6.3.1. Company Profile
- 6.3.2. Business Performance
- 6.3.3. Development Strategy
- 6.4. Huainan Shunhui Anchoring Co., Ltd.
- 6.4.1. Company Profile
- 6.4.2. Business Performance
- 6.4.3. Development Strategy
- 6.5. Handan Qingsong Fastener Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- 6.5.1. Company Profile
- 6.5.2. Business Performance
- 6.5.3. Development Strategy
- 6.6. Yongnian Changjiang Fastener Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- 6.6.1. Company Profile
- 6.6.2. Business Performance
- 6.6.3. Development Strategy
7. Domestic Competition of China's Curtain Wall Groove Embedded Parts Industry
- 7.1. Concentration Ratio
- 7.2. SWOT
- 7.3. Substitutes
- 7.4. Life Cycle
8. Upstream and Downstream Industry Chain of China's Curtain Wall Groove Embedded Parts Industry
- 8.1. Upstream Industry
- 8.2. Downstream Industry
9. Investment Suggestions and Opinions from Experts
- 9.1. Investment Opportunity
- 9.2. Investment Risk
- 9.2.1. Macroeconomic Risk
- 9.2.2. Risk of Raw Material Price Fluctuation
- 9.2.3. Influence of Downstream Demand
- 9.2.4. Influence of Policy Changing
- 9.3. Industry Coping Strategy
- 9.3.1. Grasp the Opportunity of National Investment
- 9.3.2. Implementation of Competitive Strategic Alliances
10. Investment Risk and Suggestion
- 10.1. Investment Analysis
- 10.2. Suggestion of Enterprise Business Strategy
- 10.2.1. Quality
- 10.2.2. Price
- 10.2.3. Service
- 10.2.4. Integrity
11. Development Forecast of China's Curtain Wall Groove Embedded Parts Industry, 2013-2017
- 11.1. Development Trend
- 11.1.1. The Global Curtain Wall Groove Embedded Parts Industry will Transfer to China Gradually
- 11.1.2. Industry Competition will Become Fiercer; The Living Space for Manufacturers will be Narrowed
- 11.1.3. Quality is Still a Key Point of Technological Development
- 11.2. Forecast of Industry Operation, 2013-2017
- 11.2.1. Forecast of Sales Revenue
- 11.2.2. Forecast of Total Assets