Product Code: GDIS2030MR
GlobalData's 'Malaysia General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the Malaysian general insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Malaysian general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Malaysian general insurance industry.
- Comparison of Malaysian general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Malaysian insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Malaysian general insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Malaysia -
- It provides historical values for the Malaysian general insurance segment for the report's 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Malaysian general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Malaysia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malaysian general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malaysian general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Economy Overview
Chapter 3: Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Consumer Segment and Retention
Chapter 4: Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5: Key Trends by Lines of Business - Retail and Commercial
- Lines of Business
- By Consumer Segment
- Commercial and Retail Line of Business
Chapter 6: Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Marine Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance
- Miscellaneous Insurance
Chapter 7: Distribution Overview
Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9: Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10: Insurtech
Chapter 11: Appendix