Product Code: GDIS2029MR
GlobalData's 'Malaysia Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Malaysian life insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Malaysian life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, claims paid, penetration and assets during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Malaysian life insurance industry.
- Comparison of Malaysian life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- Malaysian insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Malaysian life insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Malaysia -
- It provides historical values for the Malaysian life insurance segment for the report's 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Malaysian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Malaysia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Malaysian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malaysian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Economy Overview
Chapter 3: Life Insurance: Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Consumer Segment and Retention
- Premiums and Claims
- Assets and Investment
Chapter 4: Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5: Key Trends by Lines of Business - Consumer Segment
- Retail Life Insurance
- Commercial Life Insurance
Chapter 6: Distribution Overview
Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8: Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9: Insurtech
Chapter 10: Appendix