Product Code: GDIS2019MR
GlobalData's 'China General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Chinese general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Chinese life insurance segment.
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Chinese general insurance industry.
- Comparison of Chinese general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Chinese insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Chinese general insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in China -
- It provides historical values for the Chinese general insurance segment for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Chinese general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in China, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Consumer Segment and Retention
- Premiums and Profitability
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Retail and Commercial
- Lines of Business
- By Consumer Segment
- Commercial Line of Business
- Retail Line of Business
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Financial Lines Insurance
- Marine and Transit Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Other Insurance
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Insurtech
Chapter 10 Appendix