Product Code: GDNE1184IDB
China Nuclear Power Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019 is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in China.
The research details renewable power market outlook in China (includes hydro, geothermal, small hydro,wind, biopower and nuclear power) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in China Solar thermal market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses China power market and China Nuclear Power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on China power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2010-2030), generation trends (2010-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2018.
- Detailed overview of China nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming nuclear power projects.
- Deal analysis of China nuclear power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of nuclear power sources .
- Major Contracts and Collaborations related to nuclear power sector in China.
- Snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy:
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents
- 1.1. List of Tables
- 1.2. List of Figures
- 2.1. Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2018
- 2.2. Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2040
- 2.3. Report Guidance
3. Power Market, China, 2010-2030
- 3.1. Power Market, China, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
- 3.1.1. Power Market, China, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2010-2030
- 3.1.2. Power Market, China, Share in Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2018 and 2030
- 3.1.3. Power Market, China, Net Capacity Additions by Fuel Type, 2018 and 2030
- 3.1.4. Power Market, China, Comparison of Technologies Based on Installed Capacity, 2018-2030
- 3.2. Power Market, China, Power Generation, 2010-2030
- 3.2.1. Power Market, China, Power Generation by Fuel Type, 2010-2030
- 3.2.2. Power Market, China, Comparison of Technologies Based on Power Generation, 2018-2030
4. Nuclear Power Market, China
- 4.1. Nuclear Power Market, China, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
- 4.2. Nuclear Power Market, China, Power Generation, 2010-2030
- 4.3. Nuclear Power Market, China, Market Size, 2010-2025
- 4.4. Nuclear Power Market, China, Project Based Analysis, 2018
- 4.4.1. Nuclear Power Market, China, Top 10 Operational Nuclear Reactor, 2018
- 4.4.2. Nuclear Power Market, China, Top Active Nuclear Reactor Sites, 2018
- 4.4.3. Nuclear Power Market, China, Top 10 Upcoming Nuclear Reactors, 2018
- 4.4.4. Nuclear Power Market, China, Upcoming Projects by Status
- 4.5. Nuclear Power Market, China, Deal Analysis, 2018
- 4.5.1. Nuclear Power Market, China, Deal Volume vs. Deal Value, 2010-2018
- 4.5.2. Nuclear Power Market, China, Split by Deal Type, 2018
5. Regulatory Scenario, China
- 5.1. Renewable Energy Law
- 5.1.1. Taxation Measures
- 5.1.2. Grid Access
- 5.1.3. Interconnection Standards
- 5.1.4. Special Fund for Renewable Energy Development
- 5.1.5. Renewable Energy Law Amendments
- 5.2. International Science and Technology Co-operation Program for New and Renewable Energy
- 5.3. Shandong Province Village Renewable Energy Regulations
- 5.4. The 13th Five-Year Plan
- 5.5. China's New Renewable Portfolio Standard
- 5.6. Renewable Energy Certificate Schemes
- 5.6.1. Green Energy Certificate Program (GEC)
- 5.6.2. New Renewable Energy Certificate Policy (REC)
- 5.6.3. Comparison between Green Energy Certificate and Draft Renewable Energy Certificate
- 5.7. Renewable Power Quota System
- 5.8. Carbon Intensity Target
- 5.9. China Energy Technology Innovation Action Plan 2016-2030
- 5.10. Renewable Energy Tariff Surcharge Grant Funds Management Approach
- 5.11. National Emission Trading Scheme (ETS) from 2020
- 5.12. New Subsidy-Free Solar, Wind Power Policy 2019
- 5.12.1. Work plan for promoting the construction of unfunded and affordable online projects for wind power and photovoltaic power generation
- 5.13. Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar Power, China
- 5.13.1. Golden Sun Program
- 5.13.2. Building Integrated PV Subsidy Program
- 5.13.3. 2018 Solar PV Power Generation Notice
- 5.13.4. Feed-in Tariff for Solar Projects
- 5.13.5. Distributed PV Power Generation Project
- 5.13.6. Poverty Alleviation Program
- 5.13.7. Solar Auctions and Schemes
- 5.13.8. China's Top Runner Solar program
- 5.13.9. 531 policy, 2018
- 5.13.10. National solar subsidy program
- 5.13.11. Action Plan for the Development of Smart Photovoltaic Industry
- 5.13.12. Research and Development Support for Solar PV
- 5.13.13. Shandong Provinces Sunshine Plan
- 5.13.14. Oversupply and Curtailment of Solar Capacity- China blocks new solar in 3 regions amid overcapacity fears
- 5.14. Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Wind, China
- 5.14.1. Wind Auctions and Rules
- 5.14.2. Feed-in Tariffs for Wind Power
- 5.14.3. Notice on Provisional Management Measures for Distributed Wind Power Project Development and Construction for all provinces
- 5.14.4. Notice regulating the standardization of the wind power equipment and generators quality
- 5.14.5. Low Interest Rate Loans
- 5.14.6. Value Added Tax and Import Tariff Rebate on Key Wind Turbine Components
- 5.14.7. Market Entry Standards for Wind Equipment Manufacturers
- 5.14.8. Offshore Wind Development Plan
- 5.14.9. Special Fund for the Industrialization of Wind Power Equipment
- 5.14.10. Notice on Integrating and Accommodating Wind Power
- 5.15. Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Hydropower, China
- 5.15.1. Preferential Value Added Tax for Small Hydropower
- 5.15.2. Rural Electrification Policies Favoring Small Hydro Installation
- 5.15.3. Key Policy Updates for Small Hydropower in the 13th Five-Year Plan
- 5.15.4. China Three Gorges rules for new domestic hydro projects
- 5.16. Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Bioenergy, China
- 5.16.1. Feed-in Tariffs for Biomass
- 5.16.2. Value Added Tax for Biogas
- 5.16.3. Biogas Subsidy to cut Farm Waste
- 5.16.4. Financial Incentives for Ethanol
- 5.16.5. Non-food Biomass Feedstock Standardization Technical Committee
- 5.16.6. Bioenergy as part of 13th Five-year Plan
6. Nuclear Power Market, China, Company Profiles
- 6.1. Company Snapshot: Taishan Nuclear Power Joint Venture Co., Ltd.
- 6.1.1. Taishan Nuclear Power Joint Venture Co., Ltd.-Company Overview
- 6.1.2. Taishan Nuclear Power Joint Venture Co., Ltd.-Head Office
- 6.2. Company Snapshot: Shandong Nuclear Power Co Ltd
- 6.2.1. Shandong Nuclear Power Co Ltd-Company Overview
6.2.2. Shandong Nuclear Power Co Ltd-Major Products and Services
- 6.2.3. Shandong Nuclear Power Co Ltd-Head Office
- 6.3. Company Snapshot: Nuclear Power Qinshan Joint Venture Company Limited
- 6.3.1. Nuclear Power Qinshan Joint Venture Company Limited-Company Overview
- 6.3.2. Nuclear Power Qinshan Joint Venture Company Limited-Head Office
- 6.4. Company Snapshot: China National Nuclear Corporation
- 6.4.1. China National Nuclear Corporation-Company Overview
- 6.4.2. China National Nuclear Corporation-Head Office
- 6.5. Company Snapshot: China Datang Corp
- 6.5.1. China Datang Corp-Company Overview
6.5.2. China Datang Corp-Major Products and Services
- 6.5.3. China Datang Corp-Head Office
- 8.1. Abbreviations
- 8.2. Market Definitions
- 8.3. Methodology
- 8.4. Coverage
- 8.4.1. Secondary Research
- 8.4.2. Primary Research
- 8.4.3. Modeling and Forecasting
- 8.5. Contact Us
- 8.6. Disclaimer