Product Code: GDPS0026MAR
This report characterizes the contract small molecule active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturing industry through a number of quantitative dimensions, including number and type of participants, containment and controlled substance capabilities, and financial performance of the top public contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). Contract Small Molecule API Manufacturing is critical for establishing an understanding of the small molecule API CMO industry and the features of some of the largest CMOs participating in the industry.
Who should buy this report?
- This 44-page report gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. 26 tables and figures throughout the report illustrate major points and trends. This report is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the small molecule API marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
- Overview of contract small molecule API facilities and the proportion of containment and controlled substance specialist capabilities
- Detailed view of the geographic distribution of the small molecule API facilities
- Establishing which CMOs are most involved in contract small molecule API industry by facility count
- Analysis of M&A activity related to small molecule API facilities
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 List of Tables
3 List of Figures
4 Executive Summary
5 Industry Size and Structure
- 5.1 Definition of the Small Molecule API CMO Universe
- 5.2 Industry Demographics
6 Top CMOs by Small Molecule API Facilities
- 6.1 Controlled Substance Small Molecule API Manufacturing Facilities
- 6.2 Small Molecule API Manufacturing Facilities with Containment
7 Geographical Distribution of Small Molecule Manufacturing Facilities
- 7.1 Geographical Distribution of Controlled Substance Facilities
- 7.2 Geographical Distribution of Facilities with Containment Capabilities
- 7.3 European Analysis
8 Characteristics of the Largest CMOs
9 M&A Activity Involving Small Molecule Contract Manufacturing Facilities
10 The Outlook for the API CMO Industry
11 Notes on Methodology
- 12.1 Appendix Tables
- 12.2 Bibliography
- 12.3 Primary Research - Key Opinion Leaders in this Report
- 12.4 About the Authors
- 12.5 Contact Us
- 12.6 Disclaimer