Product Code: GDAE7134IDB
"India Wind Power Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the wind power market in India.
The research details renewable power market outlook in India (includes hydro, geothermal, small hydro, wind, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in India wind power market . A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses India renewable power market and India wind power market . The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on India renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2010-2030), generation trends (2010-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2018.
- Detailed overview of India wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming wind power projects.
- Deal analysis of India wind power market . Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of wind power sources .
- Major Contracts and Collaborations related to wind power sector in India.
- Snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in India wind power market .
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market .
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures
- 2.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2018
- 2.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2040
- 2.3 Wind Power, Global, Technology Definition and Classification
- 2.4 Wind Power Market, Technology Overview
- 2.5 Wind Power Market, Turbine Components
- 2.6 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Power Market, India, 2010-2030
- 3.1 Renewable Power Market, India, Overview
- 3.2 Renewable Power Market, India, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
- 3.2.1 Renewable Power Market, India, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2010-2030
- 3.2.2 Renewable Power Market, India, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2018 and 2030
- 3.2.3 Renewable Power Market, India, Net Capacity Additions by Source Type, 2019-2030
- 3.2.4 Renewable Power Market, India, Comparison of Renewable Power Sources Based on Installed Capacity, 2018-2030
- 3.3 Renewable Power Market, India, Power Generation, 2010-2030
- 3.3.1 Renewable Power Market, India, Power Generation by Source Type, 2010-2030
- 3.3.2 Renewable Power Market, India, Comparison of Renewable Power Sources Based on Power Generation, 2018-2030
4 Wind Power Market, India
- 4.1 Wind Power Market, India, Overview
- 4.2 Wind Power Market, India, Installed Capacity, 2010 - 2030
- 4.2.1 Wind Power Market, India, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Onshore and Offshore Wind, 2010-2030
- 4.2.2 Wind Power Market, India, Installed Capacity by State, 2018
- 4.3 Wind Power Market, India, Power Generation, 2010 - 2030
- 4.4 Wind Power Market, India, Drivers and Restraints
- 4.4.1 Wind Power Market, India, Key Drivers
- 4.4.2 Wind Power Market, India, Key Restraints and Challenges
- 4.5 Wind Power Market, India, Average Turbine Size, 2010-2030
- 4.6 Wind Power Market, India, Influences on Economy and Environment
- 4.7 Wind Power Market, India, Market Size, 2010-2030
- 4.8 Wind Power Market, India, Manufacture and Trade
- 4.9 Wind Power Market, India, Project Based Analysis, 2018
- 4.9.1 Wind Power Market, India, Major Active Plants, 2018
- 4.9.2 Wind Power Market, India, Upcoming Projects, 2018
- 4.9.3 Wind Power Market, India, Key Under-construction Projects, 2018
- 4.10 Wind Power Market, India, Deal Analysis, 2018
- 4.10.1 Wind Power Market, India, Deal Volume vs. Deal Value, 2010-2018
- 4.10.2 Wind Power Market, India, Split by Deal Type, 2018
5 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, India
- 5.1 Electricity Act of 2003
- 5.2 National Action Plan on Climate Change
- 5.2.1 State Action Plan on Climate Change (SAPCC)
- 5.3 Amendments in National Tariff Policy
- 5.4 Amendments in National Wind-Solar Policy
- 5.5 Renewable Energy Certificates
- 5.6 Cross border Trade of Electricity, 2019
- 5.7 Memorandum-"Make in India" for Local Content in Renewable Energy Products
- 5.8 Memorandum-Quality of Solar Modules
- 5.9 National Wind-Solar Hybrid Policy
- 5.10 Interstate transmission network System (ISTS)-connected wind-solar hybrid power projects
- 5.11 Green Energy Corridor
- 5.12 Extension on Waiver of Inter-State Transmission Charges for Wind and Solar Projects
- 5.13 Renewable Energy Targets
- 5.14 Central Financial Assistance for renewable Energy Projects
- 5.15 Renewable Energy Auctions
- 5.16 Feed-in-Tariffs
- 5.16.1 Small Hydro
- 5.16.2 Bioenergy
- 5.16.3 Solar Power
- 5.16.4 Wind Power
- 5.17 Support for Solar Power
- 5.17.1 Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission
- 5.17.2 Scheme for Development of Solar Parks and Ultra Mega Solar Power Projects
- 5.17.3 Loan for Installation of Grid Interactive Rooftop Solar PV Plants
- 5.17.4 Customs and Excise Duty Exemption for Grid-connected Roof-top Solar PV Systems
- 5.17.5 New Portal for Solar Developers
- 5.17.6 Phase-II, Grid-connected rooftop solar program
- 5.17.7 Net-metering
- 5.17.8 Amendments in Competitive Bidding Guidelines
- 5.17.9 Grid-scale battery energy storage system
- 5.17.10 Safeguard Duty on Import of Solar Cells and Modules
- 5.17.11 Delhi Solar Policy 2016-2020
- 5.17.12 Property tax exemption under the Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Vahini Yojana (MSKVY), Maharashtra
- 5.17.13 Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY), Gujarat
- 5.17.14 New Solar Roof-Top Policy, Karnataka, 2018-19
- 5.17.15 Exemption from CEIG Clearance for Solar Rooftop Project, Karnataka
- 5.18 Support for Wind Power
- 5.18.1 Generation-Based Incentive (GBI) for Grid Connected Wind Power Projects
- 5.18.2 Accelerated Depreciation for Wind Power Projects
- 5.18.3 Wind Repowering Policy
- 5.18.4 Draft Offshore Wind Energy Lease Rules, 2019
- 5.19 Support for Bio-power
- 5.19.1 Biomass Power and Bagasse Co-generation Program
- 5.19.2 Scheme to Support Biomass-Based Cogeneration in Sugar Mills and other Industries
- 5.19.3 Central Financial Assistance for Biomass Power Projects
- 5.19.4 Program on Energy from Urban, Industrial, and Agricultural Wastes/Residues, 2017-2020
- 5.19.5 National Biofuel Policy, 2018
- 5.19.6 Ethanol Blended Petrol Program (EBP)
- 5.20 Support for Small Hydropower
- 5.20.1 Small Hydropower Mission
- 5.20.2 Financial Support to support SHP
- 5.20.3 Proposal to waive off cess and taxes for small hydropower
6 Wind Power Market, India, Company Profiles
- 6.1 Company Snapshot: Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd
- 6.1.1 Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd - Company Overview
- 6.1.2 Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd - Business Description
- 6.1.3 Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 6.1.4 Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 6.1.5 Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Company Snapshot: Hero Future Energies Pvt Ltd
- 6.2.1 Hero Future Energies Pvt Ltd - Company Overview
- 6.2.2 Hero Future Energies Pvt Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 6.2.3 Hero Future Energies Pvt Ltd - Head Office
- 6.3 Company Snapshot: Greenko Group PLC
- 6.3.1 Greenko Group PLC - Company Overview
- 6.3.2 Greenko Group PLC - Major Products and Services
- 6.3.3 Greenko Group PLC - Head Office
- 6.4 Company Snapshot: Equis Pte Ltd
- 6.4.1 Equis Pte Ltd - Company Overview
- 6.4.2 Equis Pte Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 6.4.3 Equis Pte Ltd - Head Office