Product Code: GDAE7133IDB
"India Biopower Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biopower market in India.
The research details renewable power market outlook in India(includes hydro, geothermal, small hydro, wind, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in India bipower market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biopower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses India renewable power market and India bio power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on India renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2010-2030), generation trends (2010-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2018.
- Detailed overview of India Bio power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming Bio projects.
- Deal analysis of India Biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of Bio power sources .
- Major Contracts and Collaborations related to bio power sector in India.
- Snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in India biopower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biopower market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures
- 2.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2018
- 2.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2040
- 2.3 Biopower Market, Technology Analysis
- 2.3.1 Biopower Market, Feedstock Conversion Processes
- 2.3.2 Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technology
- 2.4 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Power Market, India, 2010-2030
- 3.1 Renewable Power Market, India, Overview
- 3.2 Renewable Power Market, India, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
- 3.2.1 Renewable Power Market, India, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2010-2030
- 3.2.2 Renewable Power Market, India, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2018 and 2030
- 3.2.3 Renewable Power Market, India, Net Capacity Additions by Source Type, 2019-2030
- 3.2.4 Renewable Power Market, India, Comparison of Renewable Power Sources Based on Installed Capacity, 2018-2030
- 3.3 Renewable Power Market, India, Power Generation, 2010-2030
- 3.3.1 Renewable Power Market, India, Power Generation by Source Type, 2010-2030
- 3.3.2 Renewable Power Market, India, Comparison of Renewable Power Sources Based on Power Generation, 2018-2030
4 Biopower Power Market, India
- 4.1 Biopower Power Market, India, Installed Capacity, 2010 - 2030
- 4.2 Biopower Power Market, India, Power Generation, 2010-2030
- 4.3 Biopower Market, India, Market Size, 2010-2025
- 4.4 Biopower Power Market, India, Project Based Analysis
- 4.4.1 Biopower Power Market, India, Major Active Plants, 2018
- 4.4.2 Biopower Power Market, India, Key Under-construction Projects, 2018
- 4.5 Biopower Power Market, India, Deal Analysis, 2018
- 4.5.1 Biopower Power Market, India, Deal Volume vs. Deal Value, 2010-2018
- 4.5.2 Biopower Power Market, India, Split by Deal Type, 2018
5 Renewable Energy Policy, India
- 5.1 Electricity Act of 2003
- 5.2 National Action Plan on Climate Change
- 5.2.1 State Action Plan on Climate Change (SAPCC)
- 5.3 Amendments in National Tariff Policy
- 5.4 Amendments in National Wind-Solar Policy
- 5.5 Renewable Energy Certificates
- 5.6 Cross border Trade of Electricity, 2019
- 5.7 Memorandum-"Make in India" for Local Content in Renewable Energy Products
- 5.8 Memorandum-Quality of Solar Modules
- 5.9 National Wind-Solar Hybrid Policy
- 5.10 Interstate transmission network System (ISTS)-connected wind-solar hybrid power projects
- 5.11 Green Energy Corridor
- 5.12 Extension on Waiver of Inter-State Transmission Charges for Wind and Solar Projects
- 5.13 Renewable Energy Targets
- 5.14 Central Financial Assistance for renewable Energy Projects
- 5.15 Renewable Energy Auctions
- 5.16 Feed-in-Tariffs
- 5.16.1 Small Hydro
- 5.16.2 Bioenergy
- 5.16.3 Solar Power
- 5.16.4 Wind Power
- 5.17 Support for Solar Power
- 5.17.1 Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission
- 5.17.2 Scheme for Development of Solar Parks and Ultra Mega Solar Power Projects
- 5.17.3 Loan for Installation of Grid Interactive Rooftop Solar PV Plants
- 5.17.4 Customs and Excise Duty Exemption for Grid-connected Roof-top Solar PV Systems
- 5.17.5 New Portal for Solar Developers
- 5.17.6 Phase-II, Grid-connected rooftop solar program
- 5.17.7 Net-metering
- 5.17.8 Amendments in Competitive Bidding Guidelines
- 5.17.9 Grid-scale battery energy storage system
- 5.17.10 Safeguard Duty on Import of Solar Cells and Modules
- 5.17.11 Delhi Solar Policy 2016-2020
- 5.17.12 Property tax exemption under the Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Vahini Yojana (MSKVY), Maharashtra
- 5.17.13 Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY), Gujarat
- 5.17.14 New Solar Roof-Top Policy, Karnataka, 2018-19
- 5.17.15 Exemption from CEIG Clearance for Solar Rooftop Project, Karnataka
- 5.18 Support for Wind Power
- 5.18.1 Generation-Based Incentive (GBI) for Grid Connected Wind Power Projects
- 5.18.2 Accelerated Depreciation for Wind Power Projects
- 5.18.3 Wind Repowering Policy
- 5.18.4 Draft Offshore Wind Energy Lease Rules, 2019
- 5.19 Support for Bio-power
- 5.19.1 Biomass Power and Bagasse Co-generation Program
- 5.19.2 Scheme to Support Biomass-Based Cogeneration in Sugar Mills and other Industries
- 5.19.3 Central Financial Assistance for Biomass Power Projects
- 5.19.4 Program on Energy from Urban, Industrial, and Agricultural Wastes/Residues, 2017-2020
- 5.19.5 National Biofuel Policy, 2018
- 5.19.6 Ethanol Blended Petrol Program (EBP)
- 5.20 Support for Small Hydropower
- 5.20.1 Small Hydropower Mission
- 5.20.2 Financial Support to support SHP
- 5.20.3 Proposal to waive off cess and taxes for small hydropower
6 Biopower Power Market, India, Company Profiles
- 6.1 Company Snapshot: Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd.
- 6.1.1 Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd. - Company Overview
- 6.1.2 Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd. - Business Description
- 6.1.3 Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 6.1.4 Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 6.1.5 Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 Company Snapshot: The Dhampur Sugar Mills Limited
- 6.2.1 The Dhampur Sugar Mills Limited - Company Overview
- 6.2.2 The Dhampur Sugar Mills Limited - Major Products and Services
- 6.2.3 The Dhampur Sugar Mills Limited - Head Office
- 6.3 Company Snapshot: Mawana Sugars Limited
- 6.3.1 Mawana Sugars Limited - Company Overview
- 6.3.2 Mawana Sugars Limited - Business Description
- 6.3.3 Mawana Sugars Limited - Major Products and Services
- 6.3.4 Mawana Sugars Limited - Head Office
- 6.4 Company Snapshot: EID Parry (India) Limited
- 6.4.1 EID Parry (India) Limited - Company Overview
- 6.4.2 EID Parry (India) Limited - Major Products and Services
- 6.4.3 EID Parry (India) Limited - Head Office
- 6.5 Company Snapshot: DCM Shriram Limited
- 6.5.1 DCM Shriram Limited - Company Overview
- 6.5.2 DCM Shriram Limited - Major Products and Services
- 6.5.3 DCM Shriram Limited - Head Office
- 6.6 Company Snapshot: Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd
- 6.6.1 Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd - Company Overview
- 6.6.2 Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 6.6.3 Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd - Head Office
- 6.7 Company Snapshot: Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd.
- 6.7.1 Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd. - Company Overview
- 6.7.2 Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 6.7.3 Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd. - Head Office