Product Code: GDCS0137RR
The Americas cosmetics & toiletries industry was the second largest market and valued US$148,620.6 million in 2018. It is forecast to reach US$169,850.3 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2018-2023.
With a projected CAGR of 3.8% during 2018-2023, the make-up sector is set to record the fastest growth among all cosmetics & toiletries sectors in the Americas.
The cosmetics & toiletries industry in the Americas is fragmented with the top five companies - Procter & Gamble, L'Oreal S.A., Unilever, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., and Colgate-Palmolive Company - accounting for a combined value share of 40.6% in 2018.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas cosmetics & toiletries Industry. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides an overview of the sector size, value, and volume growth analysis, across regions.
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of cosmetics & toiletries by markets across the key countries in the Americas region.
- High potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of top four high potential countries in the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country analysis: Provides a deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2018-2023, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends, supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced by and future outlook for the region.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Americas region and analyzes the growth of private labels in the region.
Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for cosmetics & toiletries across the key countries in the Americas region, in 2018. It covers five distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, department stores, and others, which includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs, 'dollar stores', e-retailers, and general retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various package materials, pack types, closures, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of cosmetics & toiletries.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Market size and growth analysis (regional analysis)
- Market size analysis - Americas compared to other regions
- Americas - analysis by region
- Growth analysis by region
- Growth analysis by country
- Growth analysis by sector
- Identifying high potential countries in Americas
- Identifying high potential countries - methodology
- High potential countries in Americas
- Identifying high potential countries - risk, reward, and opportunity analysis
- Market size and growth analysis ( high potential countries in Americas)
- High potential countries in Americas - overview
- Growth contribution analysis by country (1/5)
- Growth contribution analysis by country (2/5)
- Growth contribution analysis by country (3/5)
- Growth contribution analysis by country (4/5)
- Growth contribution analysis by country (5/5)
- Share of different sectors of cosmetics & toiletries industry
- Change in consumption levels by country and cosmetics & toiletries sectors
- Per capita consumption analysis
- Per capita expenditure analysis
- Country profiles (high potential countries in Americas)
- The US