Product Code: GDHC062SP
"Competitor Landscape: Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)", briefings contain evaluations of ongoing development activities within the Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) disease market, together with analysis of current & potential future product positioning.
Key Highlights from the report -
- Phase II NCT02787304 trial has been discontinued, and the future of SHP626 (volixibat) in NASH is currently uncertain
- Topline results for Phase IIb NATIVE trial of lanifibranor in NASH are currently expected in H1 2020 (delayed from the original schedule of mid-2018 due to slow patient enrollment)
- Medicinova will likely initiate a Phase IIb trial for MN-001 with biopsy-based endpoints, which could begin at any time
The report comprises three sections -
- Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the previous month and which have impacted the NASH landscape.
- 'Order of Entry' analysis, detailing timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher.
- Timeline forecasts for each approved product's lifecycle management initiatives.
- 'Market Entry' & 'Direction of Travel' positioning analysis for pipeline therapies.
- An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status.
- Expected drug-specific events & milestones until YE 2020.
- Current early stage RA pipeline & candidate 'Watch List'.
- Timeline assumptions, including standard assumptions & drug-specific assumptions.
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- 'Market Entry' & 'Direction of Travel' positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
Reasons to buy
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Sociable Pharma's 'Competitor Landscape'
- Key Events & Landscape Updates
- Order of Entry
- Key Competitor Market Entry Strategies
- Lifecycle Development
- Key Competitor 'Direction of Travel'