Product Code: GDHC005FS
Therapeutic options for Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH are currently very limited, with Vitamin E being the standard of care for patients. This leaves significant unmet need for the disease and, coupled with high disease prevalence in developed countries, results in enticing opportunities for drug developers.
As such, there is a very active pipeline for Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH, and many new products are expected to launch over the next 10 years. However, there is still uncertainty over how the Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH treatment landscape will develop as these new products launch.
Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) is a common, often clinically silent liver disease characterized by the presence of a fatty, inflamed, and damaged liver. It resembles alcoholic liver disease but occurs in people who drink little or no alcohol, and is a highly progressed form of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH is becoming increasingly common with the alarming epidemic of obesity and carries the risk for more aggressive liver diseases such as cirrhosis, liver failure, and in some rare instances, hepatocellular cancer.
"Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): Dynamic Market Forecast to 2026", consists of a slide deck detailing key market-impacting events which reflects the projected influence of these events on the future NASH market.
The Key Events covered in this Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Dynamic Market Forecast include -
- Increased Understanding of Potential Treatment Algorithms for NASH Patients With Cirrhosis.
- First Publication of Efficacy Data for Several Phase II NASH Drugs.
- Development of Combination Therapies for NASH.
- Publication of New Phase II Efficacy Data Shifts Competitive Landscape for NASH Pipeline.
Furthermore, the report answers the following Key Question arising in the Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market -
- The Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market is poised to undergo rapid expansion during the forecast period and beyond. What are the main drivers of this expansion?
- What are the main unmet needs in Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)? Will the drugs under development fulfill these needs?
- Which patients are the most likely to receive drug treatment for Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) during the forecast period, and which patients are unlikely to be reimbursed?
Components of the slide deck include -
- Timeline of market-impacting events
- Key clinical trial landscape updates
- Detailed analysis of the most impactful events, including new primary research to gain Key Opinion Leader perspective
- Overview of updates to the forecast model based on anticipated future impact of events
- Forward-looking events calendar listing expected key updates to the NASH competitive space through September 2019
Other events included in the analysis include -
- Clinical trial data announcements
- Clinical trial timeline updates.
Reasons to buy:
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global NASH therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global NASH therapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1. Dynamic Market Forecast Overview
- 1.1. Related Reports
- 1.2. Upcoming Related Reports
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Key Updates to NASH Market Dynamics
- 2.2. Key Events in Update
- 2.3. Clinical Trial Landscape Updates
- 2.4. Competitive Assessment of Late-Stage Pipeline
- 2.5. Market Insight on Key Events
3. Event 1: Increased Understanding of Potential Treatment Algorithms for NASH Patients With Cirrhosis
- 3.1. Key Event Updates
- 3.2. Competitive Landscape of Drugs Targeting NASH F4 Patients
- 3.3. New Pricing Model to Differentiate Between Patient Segments
- 3.4. Increased competition in the NASH Pipeline Within the F4 Patient Segment
- 3.5. What Do Physicians Think?
- 3.6. Summary
- 3.7. Sources
4. Event 2: First Publication of Efficacy Data for Certain Phase II NASH Drugs
- 4.1. Key Event Updates
- 4.2. Competitive Landscape of New Drugs added to Forecast
- 4.3. Four Phase II Drugs Shown to Lower Liver Fat Content
- 4.4. Summary
- 4.5. Sources
5. Event 3: Combination Therapies for NASH
- 5.1. Key Event Updates
- 5.2. Gilead Shifts NASH Strategy Towards Combination Therapies
- 5.3. What Do Physicians Think
- 5.4. Summary
- 5.5. Sources
6. Event 4: Publication of New Phase II Efficacy Data Shifts Competitive Landscape for NASH Pipeline
- 6.1. Key Event Updates
- 6.2. Cenicriviroc and IMM-124E Supported by More Positive Phase II Data
- 6.3. Poor Phase Iib Efficacy results for Galmed's Aramchol
- 6.4. Competitive Landscape of Drugs With Recently Published Efficacy Data
- 6.5. Summary
- 6.6. Sources
7. Events Calendar
- 7.1. Key Events Expected to Occur in October 2018 - September 2019
- 8.1. Methodology
- 8.2. Primary Research
- 8.3. About the Authors
- 8.4. About GlobalData
- 8.5. Contact Us
- 8.6. Disclaimer