Product Code: GDHC032SP
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on perceptions of Ustekinumab Data Presented at ACR 2017.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Perception of ustekinumab's Phase II efficacy data in SLE
- Views on ustekinumab demonstrating significant efficacy at Week 24 in SLE
- Ustekinumab's Phase II CLASI data in SLE
- Ustekinumab's Phase II safety data in SLE
- Impact of ustekinumab data in other indications on opinion of ustekinumab in SLE
- Endpoints used in the Phase II ustekinumab trial in SLE
- Anticipated future use of ustekinumab in SLE
- Ideal additional endpoints or data for future ustekinumab trials in lupus
- Most KOLs had a positive opinion of ustekinumab's efficacy in SLE and highlighted that it appears to have a better response rate vs. belimumab
- KOLs were broadly impressed with ustekinumab's CLASI data, and expect it to encourage ustekinumab uptake in lupus skin manifestations
- Most KOLs had a positive view of ustekinumab's safety, but concerns were raised regarding the small patient population in the Phase II trial.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our lupus key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 14 KOLs: Seven Europe-based & seven US-based
- Interviews performed in December 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "Ustekinumab Data Presented at ACR 2017"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of Lupus
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications