Product Code: GDIS1750MR
GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in the US - 2017", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the US life insurance segment, and a comparison of the US life insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, claims paid, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the US economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the US life insurance segment.
- Key insights and dynamics of the US life insurance industry.
- Comparison of US life insurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the US economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, and investment opportunities.
- US insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- US life insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
- Distribution channels deployed by the US life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in the US -
- It provides historical values for the US life insurance segment for the report's 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the US life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the US life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in the US.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in the US and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the US life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the US life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the US insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Market Conditions
Chapter 3: Business Environment
Chapter 4: Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5: Country Risk
Chapter 6: Market Structure
Chapter 7: Distribution
Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9: Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10: Appendix