Product Code: GDME1404CFR
Growing aging populations worldwide are driving the expansion of specific disease populations, including degenerative spinal diseases and disorders. Spinal fusion is currently considered the gold standard in degenerative spine treatment, accomplishing both deformity correction and stabilization. However, sequelae associated with a successful fusion procedure have driven attention towards nonfusion technologies, which are expected to challenge the growth of spinal fusion during the forecast period. Posterior pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems have evolved as an alternative to the rigid stabilization of spinal fusion for patients with back pain due to spinal instability. Like standard frame devices, pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization devices are fixed in place using pedicle screws that attach to the vertebral bodies adjacent to the diseased spinal level. However, unlike standard frames, these devices are designed using flexible connections between the screws, such as bendable rods and elastic bands, in an effort to stabilize the joint from abnormal motion while still allowing some measure of motion to take place at the diseased level through load sharing.
This report focuses on the market outlook for pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems in the Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and United Arab Emirates). The analysis discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the current and future pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the Middle East and Africa market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems market?
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by country through 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the Middle East and Africa pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy:
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in country-specific pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems markets from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1 About the Authors 2
2 Table of Contents 3
- 2.1 List of Tables 5
- 2.2 List of Figures 5
3 Executive Summary 6
- 3.1 Overview 6
- 3.2 Market Dynamics 7
- 3.3 Key Players in the Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization System Market 8
- 3.4 Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization System Market Future Outlook 8
4 Introduction 9
- 4.1 Catalyst 9
- 4.2 Related Reports 9
- 4.3 Upcoming Related Reports 10
5 Market Outlook 11
- 5.1 Procedure Trends 11
- 5.2 Pricing Trends 12
- 5.3 Revenue Trends 13
- 5.4 Company Share Analysis 13
6 Market Insights 14
- 6.1 Middle East and Africa 14
- 6.1.1 Israel 14
- 6.1.2 South Africa 14
- 6.1.3 Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates 14
7 Competitive Assessment 16
- 7.1 Overview 16
- 7.2 Globus Medical 16
- 7.2.1 Overview 16
- 7.2.2 Portfolio Assessment 17
- 7.2.3 News and Deals Analysis 18
- 7.2.4 Competitive Positioning 18
- 7.3 Paradigm Spine 19
- 7.3.1 Overview 19
- 7.3.2 Portfolio Assessment 19
- 7.3.3 Competitive Positioning 19
- 7.4 Zimmer Biomet 19
- 7.4.1 Overview 19
- 7.4.2 Portfolio Assessment 20
- 7.4.3 Competitive Positioning 21
- 7.5 Other Players 21
8 Appendix 22
- 8.1 Bibliography 22
- 8.2 Abbreviations 22
- 8.3 Methodology 23
- 8.3.1 Overview 23
- 8.3.2 Coverage 23
- 8.3.3 Secondary Research 23
- 8.3.4 Forecasting Methodology 24
- 8.3.5 Primary Research Summary 25
- 8.4 About MediPoint 26
- 8.5 About GlobalData 26
- 8.6 Contact Us 26
- 8.7 Disclaimer 27
List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Metrics in the Middle East and Africa Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization Systems Market 6
- Table 2: Middle East and Africa Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization Systems Volume Forecast, 2014-2023 11
- Table 3: Middle East and Africa Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization Systems Average Selling Price Forecast ($), 2014-2023 12
- Table 4: Middle East and Africa Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization Systems Market Revenue Forecast ($M), 2014-2023 13
- Table 5: Middle East and Africa Spinal Nonfusion Company Share Analysis, 2016 13
- Table 6: Globus Medical - Key Marketed Products Assessment 17
- Table 7: Globus Medical - Key Clinical Trials 18
- Table 8: Paradigm Spine - Key Marketed Products Assessment 19
- Table 9: Zimmer Biomet - Key Marketed Products Assessment 20
- Table 10: Zimmer Biomet - Key Clinical Trials 20
- Table 11: Summary of Other Players in the Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization System Market, 2017 21
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization System Sales for the Middle East and Africa, by Country, 2016 and 2023 7