Product Code: CS0095RR
Global Dairy & Soy Food sector was valued at US$426.6 billion in 2017 of which Americas had a value share of 31.1% in 2017, representing the largest regional market. However, the region will witness the lowest CAGR of 2.2% over the forecast period due to falling prices, market saturation, and expected trade losses due to the NAFTA reconsideration and Russian trade embargo. Growth in the region will be driven by the rising consumption of convenient and indulgent dairy products, along with the category's perception as a healthy food option.
Milk was the largest category accounting for 38.6% of the overall value sales in the Americas Dairy & Soy food sector in 2017. Cheese, Yogurt, and Butter & Spreadable Fats were the other leading categories in the region in 2017. The overall Dairy & Soy Food sector in the Americas region was fragmented, with the top five brands -Kraft, Ninho, Lala, Activia, and Alpura - accounting for 9.8% of overall value sales in the sector in 2017. Private label held a relatively large share of 18% in the overall Americas Dairy & Soy Food sector, due to a well-developed retail landscape and the positive perception of private label products.
At country level, the US held a 43.2% value share in the sector. However, Canada is forecast to witness the highest value CAGR while Peru is to witness highest volume CAGR during 2017-2022.
The report "Opportunities in the Americas Dairy & Soy Food Sector", brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the region's Dairy & Soy Food sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas Dairy & Soy Food sector in the region. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of dairy & soy categories across the key countries in the region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of high potential countries covering value growth during 2017-2022, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the region, besides analyzing the growth of Private Label products in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for Dairy & Soy food across the key countries in the region, in 2017. It covers these distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, Food & Drinks Specialists
- ,Convenience Stores,Dollar Stores" and E-retailers and others, which includes cash & carries & warehouse clubs and vending machines and other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2017) and growth analysis (during 2012-2022) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (units) of Dairy & Soy Food.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Table of Contents
- 1. Executive summary
- 2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis )
- Market Size Analysis - Americas compared to other regions
- Growth analysis by region
- Growth Analysis by Country
- Growth Analysis by category
- 3. Growth potential by countries in Americas
- Risk and reward analysis - Opportunity scores
- 4. Market size and growth analysis
- Overview - Value and volume growth analysis by country
- Growth Contribution Analysis by Country
- Share of Dairy & Soy Food compared to other Food sectors
- Change in consumption levels by country and Dairy & Soy Food sectors
- Per capita consumption and expenditure analysis
- 5. Country Profiles
- The US
- 6. Success Stories
- 7. Company and Brand Analysis
- Brand Share Analysis in the Dairy & Soy Food sector
- Leading companies in Americas Dairy & Soy Food sector
- Leading brands in Americas Dairy & Soy Food sector
- Private label penetration in the Dairy & Soy Food sector
- 8. Health & Wellness Analysis
- Health & Wellness Analysis - Overview
- Health & Wellness market growth analysis by country
- Health & Wellness Analysis - Key product attributes and consumer benefits
- Products meeting consumers' Health & Wellness needs
- Leading Health & Wellness companies by market share
- 9. Key Distribution Channels
- Leading Distribution channels by countries
- Leading Distribution channels by categories
- 10. Key Packaging Formats
- Growth analysis by key packaging material and container type
- Growth analysis by closure type and outers
- 11. Challenges and Future Outlook
- Key challenges
- Future Outlook