Product Code: CS0083RR
Global Bakery &Cereals market is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.1% during 2017-2022. Americas was the largest region by both value and volume in 2017. Americas, with a value share of 40.6% in the global Bakery &Cereals sector in 2017. Rising disposable incomes, the increasing demand for convenient breakfast options, and growth in the popularity of natural/organic baked products is spurring the demand for bakery & cereal products in the region.
Of the eleven categories, Bread &Rolls held the largest share, accounting for US$72,999.5 (36.4% of the overall bakery & cereals sector) in 2017. Cakes, pastries & sweet pies and cookies (sweet biscuits) are the other leading categories in the region. The energy bars category is forecast to witness the highest CAGR during 2017-2022.
Canada, Peru, the US, and Argentina are high-potential countries in the America'sBakery &Cereals market, primarily due to the large bakery & cereals sector size, projected high value growth rates, and projected rising per capita value growth levels. The US was the largest contributor to the growth of both market value and volume during 2017-2022. On the other hand, Canada is expected to register the highest value CAGR, while Argentina is forecast to witness the fastest growth in volume terms during 2017-2022.
Hypermarkets &Supermarkets was the largest distribution channel in the Americas Bakery &Cereals sector. Wide penetration of large supermarket chains in the US and Canada results in the dominance of hypermarkets & supermarkets. On the other hand, Food &Drink specialists wasthe largest channel for Peru and Argentina.
The report "Opportunities in the Americas Bakery & Cereals Sector", brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the region's Bakery &Cereal sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the bakery & cereals sector in the region. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of bakery & cereals categories across the key countries in the region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of high potential countries covering value growth during 2017-2022, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the region, besides analyzing the growth of Private Label products in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for bakery & cereals across the key countries in the region, in 2017. It covers these distribution channels - Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, 'Dollar Stores' and Other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2017) and growth analysis (during 2012-2022) for various packaging materials, pack type, closure type, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (units) of bakery & cereals.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Table of Contents
- 1. Executive summary
- 2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis )
- Market Size Analysis - Americas compared to other regions
- Growth analysis by region
- Growth analysis by country
- Growth analysis by category
- 3. Growth potential by countries in Americas
- Risk and reward analysis - Opportunity scores
- 4. Market size and growth analysis
- Overview - Value and volume growth analysis by country
- Growth contribution analysis by country
- Share of bakery & cereals compared to other food sectors
- Change in consumption levels by country and bakery & cereals categories
- Per capita consumption and expenditure analysis
- 5. Country Profiles
- 6. Success Stories
- 7. Company and Brand Analysis
- Brand share analysis in the bakery & cereals sector
- Leading brands in Americas bakery & cereals sector
- Private label penetration in the bakery & cereals sector
- 8. Health & Wellness Analysis
- Health & Wellness Analysis - Overview
- Health & Wellness market growth analysis by country
- Health & Wellness Analysis - Key product attributes and consumer benefits
- Leading Health & Wellness companies by market share
- 9. Key Distribution Channels
- Leading Distribution channels by countries
- Leading Distribution channels by categories
- 10. Key Packaging Formats
- Growth analysis by key pack material and pack type
- Growth analysis by closure type and primary outer type
- 11. Challenges and Future Outlook
- Key challenges
- Future Outlook