Product Code: CS0093RR
Asia-Pacific is the third-largest region in the global dairy & soy food sector, accounting for a value share of 26.2% in 2017, and is forecast to grow at the fastest pace, registering a CAGR of 4.4% over 2017-2022. Milk is the largest category in the Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector, followed by drinkable yogurt and cheese. China is the largest and fastest-growing market in value terms.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel in the Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector followed by convenience stores and food & drinks specialists.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the region's dairy & soy food sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Market overview: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by markets.
- Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of dairy & soy foods by categories across different countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Country analysis: Provides risk-reward analysis of four countries in the Asia-Pacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall dairy & soy food sector during 2012-2022. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of dairy & soy foods in 2017. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering dairy & soy foods with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Asia-Pacific region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector in 2017. It covers six distribution channels along with on-trade sales. The distribution channels include hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers and cash & carries and warehouse clubs. Others include "dollar stores", variety stores & general merchandise retailers, department stores, vending machines, and other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2017) and growth analysis (during 2012-2022) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of dairy & soy food.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Table of Contents
1. Executive summary
2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis )
- Market Size Analysis - Asia-Pacific compared to other regions
- Growth Analysis by Region
- Growth Analysis by Country
- Growth Analysis by Category
3. Growth potential by countries in Asia-Pacific
- Risk and reward analysis - Opportunity scores
4. Market size and growth analysis
- Overview - Value and volume growth analysis by country
- Growth Contribution Analysis by Country
- Share of Dairy & Soy Food compared to other Food sectors
- Change in consumption levels by country within Dairy & Soy Food sector
- Per capita consumption and expenditure analysis
5. Country Profiles
6. Success Stories
- Dairy & soy food in Asia-Pacific: case studies
7. Company and Brand Analysis
- Brand Share Analysis in the Dairy & Soy Food sector
- Leading companies in the Asia-Pacific confectionery sector
- Leading brands in Asia-Pacific Dairy & Soy Food sector
- Private label penetration in the Dairy & Soy Food sector
8. Health & Wellness Analysis
- Health & Wellness Analysis - Overview
- Health & Wellness market growth analysis by country
- Health & Wellness Analysis - Key product attributes and consumer benefits
- Leading Health & Wellness companies by market share
9. Key Distribution Channels
- Leading Distribution channels by countries
- Leading Distribution channels by markets
10. Key Packaging Formats
- Growth analysis by key pack material and pack type
- Growth analysis by closure type and primary outer type
11. Challenges and Future Outlook
- Key challenges
- Future Outlook