Product Code: GDPS0025MAR
This report is the 9th edition of our long running analysis of the CMO Industry, using NDA approvals as the primary indicator of performance. CMO Scorecard is critical for benchmarking the performance of the CMO industry and the relative performance of major CMOs.
- This 50-page report gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. 32 tables and figures throughout the report illustrate major points and trends. This report is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the injectables marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
- Overview of NDA drug approvals and the levels of outsourcing associated with NDA sub segments
- Detailed view of CDMO performance by number of approvals and an assessment of their sponsors market caps from the PharmSource Contract Service Providers database
- Outsourcing propensity for NMEs, different dosage forms and by sponsor company cap have all been assessed.
- Analysis of NME special products approvals such as those with Orphan, Breakthrough or Fast Track designations and assessment of outsourcing
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
2 List of Tables 3
3 List of Figures 3
4 Executive Summary 4
5 Introduction 5
6 NDA Approvals Overview 5
7 US vs. EU Approval Performance 7
8 Outsourced Dose Manufacture 8
9 Special Product Categories 14
10 Outsourcing by Mega Cap Companies 19
11 CMO Performance 20
- 11.1 Catalent 26
- 11.2 Patheon 26
- 11.3 Other Prominent CMOs 26
12 Outsourced API Approvals 27
13 What it Means 28
- 13.1 Approvals Have Risen 28
- 13.2 Drivers for Outsourcing 30
- 13.2.1 Niche Technology 31
- 13.2.2 Small Volumes, Special Designations 31
14 Notes on Methodology 33
15 Appendix 34
- 15.1 Appendix Tables 34
- 15.2 Bibliography 46
- 15.3 Primary Research - Key Opinion Leaders in this Report 47
- 15.4 About the Authors 48
- 15.5 Contact Us 50
- 15.6 Disclaimer 50