Product Code: GDMECC3714DB
GlobalData's new report, Japan Remote Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2025, provides key market data on the Japan Remote Patient Monitoring market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices and Implantable Remote Patient Monitoring Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Remote Patient Monitoring market segments - External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices and Implantable Remote Patient Monitoring Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2015 to 2025.
- 2017 company share and distribution share data for Remote Patient Monitoring market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Japan Remote Patient Monitoring market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic plc, Abbott Laboratories, Biotronik SE & Co KG and others.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market categories expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents
- 1.1. List of Tables
- 1.2. List of Figures
- 2.1. What Is This Report About?
- 2.2. Remote Patient Monitoring Market Segmentation
- 2.3. Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
3. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan
- 3.1. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan, Revenue ($m), 2015-2025
- 3.2. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan, Volume (Units), 2015-2025
- 3.3. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan, Average Price ($), 2015-2025
- 3.4. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2017
- 3.5. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2017
4. Overview of Key Companies in Japan, Remote Patient Monitoring Market
- 4.1. Biotronik SE & Co KG
- 4.2. Medtronic Plc
- 4.3. Nihon Kohden Corp
- 4.4. Abbott Laboratories
- 4.5. GE Healthcare LLC
- 4.6. Boston Scientific Corp
- 4.7. Philips Healthcare
5. Remote Patient Monitoring Market Pipeline Products
6. Recent Developments
- 6.1. Strategy And Business Planning
- 6.1.1. Jul 17, 2018: InTouch Health and NTT DATA Enter into Collaborative Partnership to Provide Turnkey Virtual Care Solution
- 7.1. Research Methodology
- 7.1.1. Coverage
- 7.1.2. Secondary Research
- 7.1.3. Primary Research
- 7.1.4. Company Share Analysis
- 7.1.5. Distribution Share Analysis
- 7.1.6. Benchmarking
- 7.2. GlobalData Consulting
- 7.3. Contact Us
- 7.4. Disclaimer