Product Code: GDMECC3624DB
GlobalData's new report, United States Remote Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2025, provides key market data on the United States Remote Patient Monitoring market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices and Implantable Remote Patient Monitoring Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Remote Patient Monitoring market segments - External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices and Implantable Remote Patient Monitoring Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2015 to 2025.
- 2017 company share and distribution share data for Remote Patient Monitoring market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Remote Patient Monitoring market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic plc, Abbott Laboratories, Biotronik SE & Co KG and others.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market categories expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents
- 1.1. List of Tables
- 1.2. List of Figures
- 2.1. What Is This Report About?
- 2.2. Remote Patient Monitoring Market Segmentation
- 2.3. Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
3. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, United States
- 3.1. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2015-2025
- 3.2. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2015-2025
- 3.3. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, United States, Average Price ($), 2015-2025
- 3.4. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, United States, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2017
- 3.5. Remote Patient Monitoring Market, United States, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2017
4. Overview of Key Companies in United States, Remote Patient Monitoring Market
- 4.1. Medtronic Plc
- 4.2. Abbott Laboratories
- 4.3. Biotronik SE & Co KG
- 4.4. Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- 4.5. Boston Scientific Corp
- 4.6. Philips Healthcare
- 4.7. GE Healthcare LLC
5. Remote Patient Monitoring Market Pipeline Products
6. Financial Deals Landscape
- 6.1. Acquisition
- 6.1.1. Stryker Denies Acquisition of Boston Scientific
- 6.2. Equity Offerings
- 6.2.1. General Electric to Spin Off Healthcare Business
- 6.3. Partnerships
- 6.3.1. Bionik Labs Enters into Distribution Agreement with Curexo
- 6.4. Venture Financing
- 6.4.1. NarrativeDx Raises USD1.1 Million in Venture Financing
- 6.4.2. toSense Raises USD0.7 Million in Venture Financing
7. Recent Developments
- 7.1. Corporate Communications
- 7.1.1. Jun 29, 2018: Todd Ernst Named GE's Vice President of Investor Relations
- 7.1.2. May 24, 2018: VitalConnect Announces Joe Lynch as Chief Marketing Officer
- 7.1.3. Dec 21, 2017: Steve Cashman, Former HealthSpot CEO, Joins InTouch Health to Lead Marketing and Consumer Solutions
- 7.2. Financial Announcements
- 7.2.1. May 02, 2018: Masimo Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- 7.2.2. Apr 25, 2018: Boston Scientific Reports Financial Results For First Quarter 2018
- 7.2.3. Mar 29, 2018: Biostage awarded SBIR Fast-Track grant to develop Cellspan Esophageal Implant as a novel treatment for esophageal atresia in pediatric patients
- 7.2.4. Feb 27, 2018: Masimo Reports Fourth Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- 7.2.5. Feb 20, 2018: Philips increases Green Revenues to EUR 10.7 billion, 60% of total sales in 2017
- 7.2.6. Feb 01, 2018: Boston Scientific Announces Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017
- 7.2.7. Jan 09, 2018: Boston Scientific Announces Preliminary Unaudited Sales For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year Ended December 31, 2017
- 7.3. Government and Public Interest
- 7.3.1. Jul 04, 2018: GE, Lagos State Government sign agreement on power, healthcare, skills development
- 7.3.2. Jun 18, 2018: Uscom attends the 19th Annual Duke Anesthesiology Conference in Orlando, Florida
- 7.4. Other Significant Developments
- 7.4.1. Jul 10, 2018: Spotlight Innovation Announces Partnership Agreement with At-Risk Youth Organization Hip-Hope
- 7.4.2. Jun 26, 2018: InfuSystem Holdings Selected as an Official Distributor of CADD Infusion Therapy Products by Smiths Medical
- 7.4.3. Apr 26, 2018: Vivify Health Has Doubled Revenues Each Year Since 2014
- 7.5. Product News
- 7.5.1. Feb 27, 2018: VitalConnect Launches Continuous Patient Monitoring Platform in Hospitals Nationwide
- 7.5.2. Nov 27, 2017: Masimo Announces FDA Clearance and Worldwide Release of NomoLine Capnography Sampling Lines
- 7.6. Strategy And Business Planning
- 7.6.1. Jul 17, 2018: InTouch Health and NTT DATA Enter into Collaborative Partnership to Provide Turnkey Virtual Care Solution
- 7.6.2. Jul 17, 2018: NetScientific: Portfolio Company, Wanda Enhances Remote Patient Monitoring Platform with Improved Patient Adherence Features
- 8.1. Research Methodology
- 8.1.1. Coverage
- 8.1.2. Secondary Research
- 8.1.3. Primary Research
- 8.1.4. Company Share Analysis
- 8.1.5. Distribution Share Analysis
- 8.1.6. Benchmarking
- 8.2. GlobalData Consulting
- 8.3. Contact Us
- 8.4. Disclaimer