Product Code: GDMECC3620DB
GlobalData's new report, United States Micro-Electromechanical Sensors Market Outlook to 2025, provides key market data on the United States Micro-Electromechanical Sensors market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segment.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Micro-Electromechanical Sensors market.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2015 to 2025.
- 2017 Distribution share data for Micro-Electromechanical Sensors market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Micro-Electromechanical Sensors market.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market categories expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents
- 1.1. List of Tables
- 1.2. List of Figures
- 2.1. What Is This Report About?
- 2.2. Micro-Electromechanical Sensors Market Segmentation
- 2.3. Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
3. Micro-Electromechanical Sensors Market, United States
- 3.1. Micro-Electromechanical Sensors Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2015-2025
- 3.2. Micro-Electromechanical Sensors Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2015-2025
- 3.3. Micro-Electromechanical Sensors Market, United States, Average Price ($), 2015-2025
- 3.4. Micro-Electromechanical Sensors Market, United States, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2017
4. Micro-Electromechanical Sensors Market Pipeline Products
5. Financial Deals Landscape
- 5.1. Debt Offerings
- 5.1.1. PerkinElmer Raises USD370.1 Million in Public Offering of 0.6% Notes Due 2021
6. Recent Developments
- 6.1. Corporate Communications
- 6.1.1. May 30, 2018: Itamar Medical Highlights New WatchPAT Scoring Guidelines Based on the COMPASS Study Results from Johns Hopkins Sleep Investigators at SLEEP 2018
- 6.1.2. Apr 10, 2018: PerkinElmer Names James Mock as Chief Financial Officer
- 6.2. Financial Announcements
- 6.2.1. Apr 30, 2018: PerkinElmer Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2018
- 6.2.2. Jan 25, 2018: PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017
- 6.3. Government and Public Interest
- 6.3.1. Jan 15, 2018: Analysis Shows Lack of Evidence That Wearable Biosensors Improve Patient Outcomes
- 6.4. Other Significant Developments
- 6.4.1. Jul 16, 2018: Wearable device can predict older adults' risk of falling
- 7.1. Research Methodology
- 7.1.1. Coverage
- 7.1.2. Secondary Research
- 7.1.3. Primary Research
- 7.1.4. Company Share Analysis
- 7.1.5. Distribution Share Analysis
- 7.1.6. Benchmarking
- 7.2. GlobalData Consulting
- 7.3. Contact Us
- 7.4. Disclaimer