Product Code: GDMECC3618DB
GlobalData's new report, United States Fetal Monitors Market Outlook to 2025, provides key market data on the United States Fetal Monitors market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - Antepartum Monitors and Intrapartum Monitors.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Fetal Monitors market segments - Antepartum Monitors and Intrapartum Monitors.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2015 to 2025.
- 2017 company share and distribution share data for Fetal Monitors market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Fetal Monitors market.
- Key players covered include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare LLC and others.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market categories expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents
- 1.1. List of Tables
- 1.2. List of Figures
- 2.1. What Is This Report About?
- 2.2. Fetal Monitors Market Segmentation
- 2.3. Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
3. Fetal Monitors Market, United States
- 3.1. Fetal Monitors Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2015-2025
- 3.2. Fetal Monitors Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2015-2025
- 3.3. Fetal Monitors Market, United States, Average Price ($), 2015-2025
- 3.4. Fetal Monitors Market, United States, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2017
- 3.5. Fetal Monitors Market, United States, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2017
4. Overview of Key Companies in United States, Fetal Monitors Market
- 4.1. Philips Healthcare
- 4.2. GE Healthcare LLC
- 4.3. ArjoHuntleigh AB
5. Fetal Monitors Market Pipeline Products
6. Financial Deals Landscape
- 6.1. Private Equity
- 6.1.1. Altaris Capital Acquires Analogic for USD1.1 Billion
7. Recent Developments
- 7.1. Corporate Communications
- 7.1.1. Jul 13, 2018: Analogic Appoints Peter Granick As Vice President, Operations
- 7.1.2. Jul 09, 2018: The US Oncology Network Welcomes Breast Surgeon Dr. Loren Rourke to a New Role as Chief Surgical Officer
- 7.1.3. Jul 05, 2018: Analogic Names Tom Ripp As President, Security and Detection
- 7.1.4. Apr 30, 2018: McKesson Appoints Brad Lerman As New Independent Director
- 7.1.5. Mar 22, 2018: Nuvo Group Names Debra Bass as Global Chief Marketing Officer and President, Nuvo Group America
- 7.1.6. Jan 10, 2018: Cerner Names Brent Shafer CEO, Chairman
- 7.1.7. Dec 18, 2017: McKesson Announces Departure of James Beer, EVP and CFO; Appoints Internal Successor, Britt Vitalone; Reaffirms Fiscal 2018. Outlook
- 7.2. Financial Announcements
- 7.2.1. Jun 28, 2018: McKesson Reaffirms Fiscal 2019 Guidance and Provides Preliminary Guidance for the First Quarter
- 7.2.2. Jun 04, 2018: Analogic Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended April 30, 2018
- 7.2.3. May 24, 2018: McKesson Reports Fiscal 2018 Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Results
- 7.2.4. May 02, 2018: Cerner Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
- 7.2.5. Apr 26, 2018: McKesson announces multi-year strategic growth initiative
- 7.2.6. Mar 05, 2018: Analogic Reports Financial Results For Second Quarter Ended January 31, 2018
- 7.2.7. Feb 06, 2018: Cerner Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
- 7.2.8. Feb 01, 2018: McKesson Reports Fiscal 2018 Third-Quarter Results
- 7.2.9. Dec 06, 2017: Analogic Announces Results for the First Quarter Ended October 31, 2017 and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- 7.3. Other Significant Developments
- 7.3.1. Jan 04, 2018: Adventist Health and Cerner Expand Strategic Partnership to Revolutionize Care for Patients, Communities
- 7.3.2. Nov 16, 2017: GCX Launches Next-Generation Fetal Monitoring Workstation for Today's Healthcare Environments
- 8.1. Research Methodology
- 8.1.1. Coverage
- 8.1.2. Secondary Research
- 8.1.3. Primary Research
- 8.1.4. Company Share Analysis
- 8.1.5. Distribution Share Analysis
- 8.1.6. Benchmarking
- 8.2. GlobalData Consulting
- 8.3. Contact Us
- 8.4. Disclaimer