Product Code: GDAE7113IDB
"BIopower in Brazil, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biopower market in Brazil.
The research details renewable power market outlook in Brazil (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in Brazil bipower market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biopower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses Brazil renewable power market and Brazil bio power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on Brazil renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2010-2030), generation trends (2010-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2018.
- Detailed overview of Brazil Bio power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming Bio projects.
- Deal analysis of Brazil Biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of Bio power sources .
- Major Contracts and Collaborations related to bio power sector in Brazil.
- Snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Brazil biopower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biopower market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
- 2.1 Global Carbon Emissions Increased by around 1.7% in 2018
- 2.2 Large Hydro is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix in Brazil
- 2.3 Renewable Power Capacity in Brazil to Reach Over 69 GW by 2030
- 2.4 Brazil is Expected to Add Approx 3 GW of Bio power in the forecast period 2019-2030
- 3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2018
- 3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2040
- 3.3 Biopower Market, Technology Analysis
- 3.3.1 Biopower Market, Feedstock Conversion Processes
- 3.3.2 Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technology
- 3.4 Report Guidance
4 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, 2010-2030
- 4.1 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Overview
- 4.2 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
- 4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2010-2030
- 4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2018 and 2030
- 4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Net Capacity Additions by Source Type, 2018-2030
- 4.2.4 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Comparison of Renewable Power Sources Based on Installed Capacity, 2018-2030
- 4.3 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Power Generation, 2010-2030
- 4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Power Generation by Source Type, 2010-2030
- 4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Comparison of Renewable Power Sources Based on Power Generation, 2018-2030
5 Biopower Power Market, Brazil
- 5.1 Biopower Power Market, Brazil, Overview
- 5.2 Biopower Power Market, Brazil, Installed Capacity, 2010 - 2030
- 5.3 Biopower Power Market, Brazil, Power Generation, 2010-2030
- 5.4 Biopower Market, Brazil, Market Size, 2010-2025
- 5.5 Biopower Power Market, Brazil, Project Based Analysis, 2018
- 5.5.1 Biopower Power Market, Brazil, Major Active Plants, 2018
- 5.5.2 Biopower Power Market, Brazil, Key Under-construction Projects, 2018
- 5.6 Biopower Power Market, Brazil, Deal Analysis, 2018
- 5.6.1 Biopower Power Market, Brazil, Deal Volume vs. Deal Value, 2006-2018
- 5.6.2 Biopower Power Market, Brazil, Split by Deal Type, 2018
6 Power Market, Brazil, Regulatory Scenario
- 6.1 Overview
- 6.2 Auctions/Tenders
- 6.2.1 Renewable Energy Auctions
- 6.2.2 T &D lines Auctions
- 6.2.3 Brazil's First Renewable Energy De-contraction Auction
- 6.2.4 Hybrid Renewable Energy Projects to Participate in Energy Auctions
- 6.3 Local Content Policy
- 6.4 National Climate Change Plan
- 6.5 National Electricity Conservation Program - PROCEL
- 6.6 National Energy Plan (PNE), 2030
- 6.7 Brazilian Energy Plan, (PDE) 2027
- 6.8 Plan for Energy Expansion 2010-2019
- 6.9 Luz para Todos Electrification Program
- 6.10 Incentives for Small Hydropower Facilities, Law 9658
- 6.11 Wind Turbine Component Tax Exemption (Executive Decree 656)
- 6.12 Inova Energia Program
- 6.13 Net Metering for Distributed Generation
- 6.14 Distributed Generation Tax Incentives
- 6.15 Grid Access Policies
7 Biopower Power Market, Brazil, Company Profiles
- 7.1 Company Snapshot: Suzano Papel E Celulose S.A
- 7.1.1 Suzano Papel E Celulose S.A - Company Overview
- 7.1.2 Suzano Papel E Celulose S.A - Head Office
- 7.2 Company Snapshot: Klabin SA
- 7.2.1 Klabin SA - Company Overview
- 7.2.2 Klabin SA - Business Description
- 7.2.3 Klabin SA - SWOT Analysis
- 7.2.4 Klabin SA - Major Products and Services
- 7.2.5 Klabin SA - Head Office
- 7.3 Company Snapshot: Companhia Brasileira de Energia Renovavel
- 7.3.1 Companhia Brasileira de Energia Renovavel - Company Overview
- 7.3.2 Companhia Brasileira de Energia Renovavel - Major Products and Services
- 7.3.3 Companhia Brasileira de Energia Renovavel - Head Office
- 7.4 Company Snapshot: Biosev SA
- 7.4.1 Biosev SA - Company Overview
- 7.4.2 Biosev SA - Major Products and Services
- 7.4.3 Biosev SA - Head Office
- 7.5 Company Snapshot: Abengoa Bioenergia, S.A.
- 7.5.1 Abengoa Bioenergia, S.A. - Company Overview
- 7.5.2 Abengoa Bioenergia, S.A. - Business Description
- 7.5.3 Abengoa Bioenergia, S.A. - SWOT Analysis
- 7.5.4 Abengoa Bioenergia, S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 7.5.5 Abengoa Bioenergia, S.A. - Head Office
- 8.1 Abbreviations
- 8.2 Market Definitions
- 1.1 Methodology
- 1.2 Coverage
- 1.2.1 Secondary Research
- 1.2.2 Primary Research
- 1.2.3 Modeling and Forecasting
- 1.3 Contact Us
- 1.4 Disclaimer