Product Code: GDNE1180IDB
Nuclear Power in Brazil, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Brazil.
The report analyzes the power market scenario in Brazil (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in Brazil nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses Brazil power market and Brazil nuclear power market. The scope of the research includes-
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2010-2018 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2019-2030.
- Power market scenario in Brazil and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Detailed overview of Brazil nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Brazil nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
- 2.1 Global Carbon Emissions Increased by around 1.7% in 2018
- 2.2 Renewable Power Capacity in Brazil to Reach Over 69 GW by 2030
- 2.3 Large Hydro is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix in Brazil
- 3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2018
- 3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2040
- 3.3 Report Guidance
4 Power Market, Brazil, 2010-2030
- 4.1 Power Market, Brazil, Overview
- 4.2 Power Market, Brazil, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
- 4.2.1 Power Market, Brazil, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2010-2030
- 4.2.2 Power Market, Brazil, Share in Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2018 and 2030
- 4.2.3 Power Market, Brazil, Net Capacity Additions by Fuel Type, 2018 and 2030
- 4.2.4 Power Market, Brazil, Comparison of Technologies Based on Installed Capacity, 2018-2030
- 4.3 Power Market, Brazil, Power Generation, 2010-2030
- 4.3.1 Power Market, Brazil, Power Generation by Fuel Type, 2010-2030
- 4.3.2 Power Market, Brazil, Comparison of Technologies Based on Power Generation, 2018-2030
5 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil
- 5.1 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil, Overview
- 5.2 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil, Installed Capacity, 2010 - 2030
- 5.3 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil, Power Generation, 2010 - 2030
- 5.4 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil, Project Based Analysis, 2018
- 5.4.1 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil, Top Operational Nuclear Reactor, 2018
- 5.4.2 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil, Top Active Nuclear Reactor Sites, 2018
- 5.4.3 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil, 8 Upcoming Nuclear Reactors, 2018
- 5.4.4 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil, Upcoming Projects by Status
- 5.5 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil, Deal Analysis, 2018
- 5.5.1 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil, Deal Volume vs. Deal Value, 2006-2018
6 Regulatory Scenario, Brazil
- 6.1 Overview
- 6.2 Auctions/Tenders
- 6.2.1 Renewable Energy Auctions
- 6.2.2 T &D lines Auctions
- 6.2.3 Brazil's First Renewable Energy De-contraction Auction
- 6.2.4 Hybrid Renewable Energy Projects to Participate in Energy Auctions
- 6.3 Local Content Policy
- 6.4 National Climate Change Plan
- 6.5 National Electricity Conservation Program - PROCEL
- 6.6 National Energy Plan (PNE), 2030
- 6.7 Brazilian Energy Plan, (PDE) 2027
- 6.8 Plan for Energy Expansion 2010-2019
- 6.9 Luz para Todos Electrification Program
- 6.10 Incentives for Small Hydropower Facilities, Law 9658
- 6.11 Wind Turbine Component Tax Exemption (Executive Decree 656)
- 6.12 Inova Energia Program
- 6.13 Net Metering for Distributed Generation
- 6.14 Distributed Generation Tax Incentives
- 6.15 Grid Access Policies
7 Nuclear Power Market, Brazil, Company Profiles
- 7.1 Company Snapshot: Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC
- 7.1.1 Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC - Company Overview
- 7.1.2 Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC - Business Description
- 7.1.3 Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 7.1.4 Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC - Major Products and Services
- 7.1.5 Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC - Head Office
- 7.2 Company Snapshot: Eletrobras Termonuclear S.A.
- 7.2.1 Eletrobras Termonuclear S.A. - Company Overview
- 7.2.2 Eletrobras Termonuclear S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 7.2.3 Eletrobras Termonuclear S.A. - Head Office
- 8.1 Abbreviations
- 8.2 Market Definitions
- 8.3 Methodology
- 8.4 Coverage
- 8.4.1 Secondary Research
- 8.4.2 Primary Research
- 8.4.3 Modeling and Forecasting
- 8.5 Contact Us
- 8.6 Disclaimer