Product Code: GDPE0560AD
GlobalData's "Power Annual Deals Analysis 2019" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in the year 2019. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five years, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
1. Table of Contents
- 1.1. List of tables 6
- 1.2. List of Figures 9
2. Deals Increased And Deal Value Decreased In The Power Industry In 2019 11
- 2.1. Deals Increased In Power Industry In 2019 11
3. Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary 15
- 3.1. Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, 2019 15
- 3.1.1. Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, 2019 by Quarter 17
- 3.2. Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, 2019 19
- 3.3. Power Industry, Global, Top Deals by Value, 2019 20
- 3.4. Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, Summaries, 2019 20
- 3.4.1. Government of Argentina Completes Project Financing of USD10 Billion for Atucha III Nuclear Power Project in Argentina 20
- 3.4.2. Canada Pension Plan Investment Board to Acquire Pattern Energy 20
- 3.4.3. State Grid Corporation of China to Invest USD5.64 Billion in Five Pumped Hydro Storage Plants in China 21
- 3.4.4. Huadian Group and Provincial Firms to Invest USD4.57 Billion in Lawa Hydro Power Project in China 21
- 3.4.5. WESCO International to Acquire Anixter International 21
- 3.4.6. Mitsubishi and Chubu Electric Power to Acquire Eneco for USD4.5 Billion 22
- 3.4.7. Bain Capital and Carlyle Group (Bidco) to Acquire Osram Licht 23
- 3.4.8. Infrastructure Investments Fund to Acquire El Paso Electric 23
- 3.4.9. China Yangtze Power International (Hongkong) to Acquire Equity Interest in Peruvian Businesses from Sempra Energy for USD3.59 Billion 23
- 3.4.10. SEAS-NVE to Acquire Danish Power Distribution (Radius), Residential Customer and City Light Businesses from Orsted for USD3.15 Billion 24
- 3.5. Power Industry, Global, Top Deal Makers, 2019 25
4. Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type 26
5. Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Sector 76
6. Power Industry, Deals Summary, by Geography 117
7. Power Industry, Global, Top Financial Advisors 133
- 7.1. Power Industry, Global, Top Financial Advisors, Mergers and Acquisitions, 2019 133
- 7.2. Power Industry, Global, Top Financial Advisors, Equity Offerings, 2019 134
- 7.3. Power Industry, Global, Top Financial Advisors, Debt Offerings, 2019 135
8. Power Industry, Global, Top Legal Advisors 136
- 8.1. Power Industry, Global, Top Legal Advisors, 2019 136
9. Further Information 137
- 9.1. Methodology 137
- 9.2. About GlobalData 137
- 9.3. Contact Us 139
- 9.4. Disclosure information 139
- 9.5. Disclaimer 139