Product Code: GDPE150181CDB
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Company Snapshot 4
- Key Information 4
- Company Overview 4
- SWOT Snapshot 4
Operational Metrics 5
- East-Central Iowa Rural Electric Cooperative, Operational Metrics, By Generation 5
- East-Central Iowa Rural Electric Cooperative, Operational Metrics, By Distribution 5
- East-Central Iowa Rural Electric Cooperative, Operational Metrics, By Sales 5
- Business Description 6
- Business Overview 6
Major Products and Services 7
SWOT Analysis 9
- Overview 9
- East-Central Iowa Rural Electric Cooperative Strengths 9
- Operational Safety 9
- Profits Sharing 9
- Association with Touchstone Energy Cooperative 9
- East-Central Iowa Rural Electric Cooperative Weaknesses 10
- Costlier Energy Sources 10
- East-Central Iowa Rural Electric Cooperative Opportunities 10
- Increase in Demand for Electricity 10
- Lower Energy Bills and Energy Efficiency Programs 10
- Strategic Initiatives 10
- East-Central Iowa Rural Electric Cooperative Threats 10
- Transmission and Distribution Network Safety 10
- Seasonal Variations and Climatic Conditions 10
- Copper Thievery 11
Key Employees 12
Locations And Subsidiaries 14
- Report Scope 15
- GlobalData Coverage 15
- Benchmarking 15
- GlobalData's Methodology 15
- Secondary Research 15
- Primary Research 16
- Contact Us 16
- Disclaimer 16