Product Code: GDPE137364CDB
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Company Snapshot 4
- Key Information 4
- Company Overview 4
- SWOT Snapshot 4
Operational Metrics 5
- Boone Electric Cooperative, Operational Metrics, By Generation 5
- Boone Electric Cooperative, Operational Metrics, By Distribution 5
- Boone Electric Cooperative, Operational Metrics, By Customers 5
- Boone Electric Cooperative, Operational Metrics, By Sales 5
- Business Description 6
- Business Overview 6
Major Products and Services 7
SWOT Analysis 9
- Overview 9
- Boone Electric Cooperative Strengths 9
- Association with Touchstone Energy 9
- Market Position: Missouri 9
- Increase in Sales 9
- Boone Electric Cooperative Weaknesses 10
- Substantial Debt 10
- Boone Electric Cooperative Opportunities 10
- Positive Outlook for Solar Power Market 10
- Increase in Demand for Electricity: the US 10
- Boone Electric Cooperative Threats 10
- Operational Issues 10
- Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 10
- Theft of Electricity 10
Key Employees 11
- Key Employee Biographies 12
- Company Statement 13
Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Recent Developments 16
Boone Electric Cooperative - Recent Developments 16
- Apr 23, 2010: Boone Electric Reports Operating Revenue Of $45.29 Million In 2009 16
- Apr 01, 2009: Boone Electric Reports Net Margin Of $5 Million In 2008 16
- Dec 14, 2015: Cubic Energy Files For Bankruptcy On Low Oil Price 16
- Nov 02, 2015: N-Dimension Helps Improve Cybersecurity Posture at Boone Electric Cooperative 16
- May 20, 2015: Central Electric Power Cooperative and Boone Electric of Missouri Select OSI Technology for New Transmission and Distribution Management Systems 17
- Report Scope 18
- GlobalData Coverage 18
- Benchmarking 18
- GlobalData's Methodology 18
- Secondary Research 18
- Primary Research 19
- Contact Us 19
- Disclaimer 19