Product Code: GDAE7127IDB
"Wind Power in Brazil, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the wind power market in Brazil.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in Brazil wind power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses Brazil renewable power market and Brazil wind power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on Brazil renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2010-2030), generation trends(2010-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2018.
- Detailed overview of Brazil wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming wind projects.
- Deal analysis of Brazil wind power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of wind power sources
- Major Contracts and Collborations realted to wind power sector in Brazil.
- Snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Brazil wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
- 2.1 Global Carbon Emissions Increased by around 1.7% in 2018
- 2.2 Renewable Power Capacity in Brazil to Reach Over 69 GW by 2030
- 2.3 Large Hydro is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix in Brazil
- 2.4 Wind is expected to add around 15 GW of renewable capacity during 2019-2030.
- 3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2018
- 3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2040
- 3.3 Wind Power, Global, Technology Definition and Classification
- 3.4 Wind Power Market, Technology Overview
- 3.5 Wind Power Market, Turbine Components
- 3.6 Report Guidance
4 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, 2010-2030
- 4.1 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Overview
- 4.2 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Installed Capacity, 2010-2030
- 4.3 Renewable Power Market, Brazil, Power Generation, 2010-2030
5 Wind Power Market, Brazil
- 5.1 Wind Power Market, Brazil, Overview
- 5.2 Wind Power Market, Brazil, Installed Capacity, 2010 - 2030
- 5.3 Wind Power Market, Brazil, Power Generation, 2010 - 2030
- 5.4 Wind Power Market, Brazil, Project Based Analysis, 2018
- 5.5 Wind Power Market, Brazil, Deal Analysis, 2018
- 5.6 Wind Power Market, Brazil, Drivers and Restraints
- 5.7 Wind Power Market, Brazil, Average Turbine Size, 2010-2030
- 5.8 Wind Power Market, Brazil, Influences on Economy and Environment
- 5.9 Wind Power Market, Brazil, Market Size ($bn), 2010-2030
- 5.10 Wind Power Market, Brazil, Manufacture and Trade
6 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Brazil,
- 6.1 Overview
- 6.2 Auctions/Tenders
- 6.3 Local Content Policy
- 6.4 National Climate Change Plan
- 6.5 National Electricity Conservation Program - PROCEL
- 6.6 National Energy Plan (PNE), 2030
- 6.7 Brazilian Energy Plan, (PDE) 2027
- 6.8 Plan for Energy Expansion 2010-2019
- 6.9 Luz para Todos Electrification Program
- 6.10 Incentives for Small Hydropower Facilities, Law 9658
- 6.11 Wind Turbine Component Tax Exemption (Executive Decree 656)
- 6.12 Inova Energia Program
- 6.13 Net Metering for Distributed Generation
- 6.14 Distributed Generation Tax Incentives
- 6.15 Grid Access Policies
7 Wind Power Market, Brazil, Company Profiles
- 7.1 Company Snapshot: Renova Energia SA
- 7.2 Company Snapshot: Elawan Energy SL
- 7.3 Company Snapshot: ContourGlobal plc
- 7.4 Company Snapshot: Casa dos Ventos Energias Renovaveis SA
- 8.1 Abbreviations
- 8.2 Market Definitions
- 8.3 Methodology
- 8.4 Coverage
- 8.5 Contact Us
- 8.6 Disclaimer