Product Code: GDPE6048CDB
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Company Snapshot 4
- Key Information 4
- Company Overview 4
- SWOT Snapshot 4
Operational Metrics 5
- Fingrid Oyj, Operational Metrics, By Transmission 5
- Fingrid Oyj, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 5
- Fingrid Oyj, Operational Metrics, By Sales 5
- Fingrid Oyj, Wind Farms 6
- Fingrid Oyj, Wind Farms, Finland 6
- Fingrid Oyj, Thermal Power Plants 7
- Fingrid Oyj, Thermal Power Plants, Finland 7
- Business Description 8
- Business Overview 8
Major Products and Services 9
SWOT Analysis 14
- Overview 14
- Fingrid Oyj Strengths 14
- Collaboration in European Network of Transmission System Operators 14
- Focused R&D Activities 14
- Fingrid Oyj Weaknesses 14
- Working Capital Deficit 14
- Fingrid Oyj Opportunities 15
- Future Investments 15
- Baltic Energy Market Interconnection Plan 15
- Establishment of Office in Copenhagen 15
- Fingrid Oyj Threats 15
- Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 15
- Network Safety Issues 15
- Copper Thievery 16
Key Employees 17
- Key Employee Biographies 18
- Company Statement 19
Locations And Subsidiaries 20
- Head Office 20
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
- Report Scope 21
- GlobalData Coverage 21
- Benchmarking 21
- GlobalData's Methodology 21
- Secondary Research 21
- Primary Research 22
- Contact Us 22
- Disclaimer 22