Product Code: GDPE4117CDB
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Company Snapshot 5
- Key Information 5
- Company Overview 5
- SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
- Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, By Transmission 6
- Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 6
- Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, By Sales 7
- Eversource Energy, Wind Farms 8
- Eversource Energy, Wind Farms, United States 8
- Eversource Energy, Solar PV Parks 9
- Eversource Energy, Solar PV Parks, United States 9
- Eversource Energy, Hydro Power Plants 10
- Eversource Energy, Hydro Power Plants, United States 10
- Eversource Energy, Thermal Power Plants 11
- Eversource Energy, Thermal Power Plants, United States 11
- Business Description 12
- Business Overview 12
Major Products and Services 13
SWOT Analysis 17
- Overview 17
- Eversource Energy Strengths 17
- Eversource Energy Weaknesses 18
- Eversource Energy Opportunities 18
- Eversource Energy Threats 19
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 22
Key Employees 23
- Key Employee Biographies 24
- Company Statement 25
Locations And Subsidiaries 27
- Head Office 27
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 27
- Financial Deals Landscape 28
- Eversource Energy, Deals Summary 28
- Eversource Energy, Power, Deal Details 29
- Asset Transactions 29
- Merger 32
- Debt Offering 34
- Asset Transactions 53
Recent Developments 54
Eversource Energy - Recent Developments 54
- Report Scope 140
- GlobalData Coverage 140
- Benchmarking 140
- GlobalData's Methodology 140
- Secondary Research 140
- Primary Research 140
- Contact Us 141
- Disclaimer 141
List of Tables
List of Tables
- Eversource Energy, Key Facts 8
- Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, Transmission 9
- Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information 9
- Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, Sales 10
- Eversource Energy, Wind Farms, United States 11
- Eversource Energy, Solar PV Parks, United States 12
- Eversource Energy, Hydro Power Plants, United States 13
- Eversource Energy, Thermal Power Plants, United States 14
Major Products and Services 16
Eversource Energy, SWOT Analysis 20
- Eversource Energy, Ratios based on current share price 23
- Eversource Energy, Annual Ratios 24
- Eversource Energy, Interim Ratios 25
Eversource Energy, Key Employees 26
- Eversource Energy, Subsidiaries 30
- Eversource Energy, Deals Summary 31
- WMECo Invests US$12 Million In Solar Power Project In New England, UK 32
- Western Massachusetts Electric To Invest US$22 Million For Springfield Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant In Massachusetts, U.S. 33
- Western Massachusetts Electric To Invest US$12 Million For William Stanley Solar Power Plant In Massachusetts, U.S. 34
- NSTAR Completes Merger With Northeast Utilities 35
- NSTAR Electric Prices Public Offering of 3.25% Debentures Due 2025 for USD250 Million 37
- Connecticut Prices Public Offering of 4.15% Bonds Due 2045 for USD50 Million 38
- Connecticut Light and Power Raises USD250 Million in Public Offering of 4.3% Bonds Due 2044 39
- NSTAR Electric Raises USD300 Million in Public Offering of 4.4% Debentures Due 2044 41
- Public Service Company of New Hampshire Completes Public Offering Of 3.5% Series S Bonds Due 2023 For US$250 Million 42
- NSTAR Electric Raises USD200 Million in Public Offering of Debentures Due 2016 44
- Northeast Utilities Completes Public Offering Of 1.45% Notes Due 2018 For US$300 Million 45
- Northeast Utilities Completes Public Offering Of 2.8% Notes Due 2023 For US$450 Million 47
- Connecticut Light and Power Raises USD400 Million in Public Offering of 2.5% Bonds Due 2023 49
- NSTAR Electric Completes Public Offering Of 2.375% Notes Due 2022 For US$400 Million 50
- Western Massachusetts Electric Completes Public Offering Of 3.5% Notes Due 2021 For US$150 Million 51
- Northeast Utilities Completes Public Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2013 For US$300 Million 52
- Western Massachusetts Electric Completes Public Offering Of 3.5% Series F Senior Notes Due 2021 For US$100 Million 53
- Nstar Electric Completes Public Offering Of US$300 Million 54
- Eversource to Sell Hydro and Coal Fired Power Plants in New Hampshire, US 56