Product Code: GDDT-FT-M008
Amidst a growing number of companies pouring millions into digital transformation for business resilience, especially after the lessons from the COVID-19 crisis, low-code, no-code (LCNC) platforms gain momentum to cut down lengthy development cycles to create new applications that meet immediate business needs. The technology is the new paradigm in application development that reduces or eliminates the need for coding. This report highlights the current state of play and the future potential of LCNC in multiple industries such as financial services, technology, retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. It presents popular existing LCNC platforms and emerging concepts capable of automating businesses, providing seamless customer experiences, and better workflow integration, among others.
LCNC overview and high impact industries, major stakeholders providing solutions in each industry, the noise created in the media, VC investment trends, examples related to the implementation of LCNC platforms in financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and technology, trends in patent filings and grants, and the future potential of LCNC to achieve digital transformation objectives.
- Technology Decoding: presents the need for LCNC to achieve digital transformation objectives, evolution of LCNC from traditional machine-coding, overview and use in software developments, industries impacted, key players, and potential use cases.
- Media & Trend Analysis: highlights the presentation of LCNC from the media perspective - major news and lauds from social media promoting the technology. It also includes mentions of LCNC in company annual filings and hiring trends.
- Investment Radar: outlines the venture capital funding trends by value, volume, and geography with some of the popular deals, interesting funding technologies, and notable investors
- Innovation Explorer: introduces game-changing company innovations with a spotlight on startups. Select corporate-startup partnerships inclined at future product developments
- IP Landscaping: provides a broad-level analysis of the trends in patent filings and grants, technology leaders, filing trends by technology and industry, priority countries, and some interesting patents in the LCNC technology development.
- The Road Ahead: summarizes the drivers and challenges, digitalization strategies to address challenges, use cases for business leaders, emerging business concepts, and outlook
Reasons to Buy
- GlobalData's FutureTech Series Reports are aimed at capturing futuristic technologies which have the potential to disrupt tomorrow. These technologies are constantly changing, adapting, and progressing to enable a paradigm shift in our daily lives. The awareness, knowledge, and expertise of these topics help transform business models and strategic thinking with an in-depth understanding of megatrends that can directly influence patenting, collaboration, acquisition, and investment decisions.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Technology Decoding: the need for LCNC in achieving digital transformation objectives, evolution of LCNC, overview and integration in application development, high-impact industries, major use-cases, notable platforms, and prominent players (both vendors and enterprises)
2. Media & Trend Analysis: popular news publications, thought leadership, social media traction, mentions in company filings, and key hiring trends
3. Investment Radar: VC investment trends by value, volume, and geography, interesting funding areas, and leading investors
4. Innovation Explorer: interesting innovations and strategic corporate partnerships to accelerate the development of LCNC solutions
5. IP Landscaping: trends in patent filings & grants, top patent filers, technology leaders, key filing trends by technology and industries, and interesting patents
6. The Road Ahead: drivers and challenges, digitalization strategies to address challenges, emerging concepts, potential use cases for business leaders, and outlook