Product Code: GDCS047GR
The global hot drinks sector was valued at US$218.7 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 5.82% during 2020-2025 to reach US$290.2 billion by 2025. Asia-Pacific represented the largest region for the global hot drinks sector, with a value share of 38.1% in 2020, followed by the Americas with 24.8%. Among all the regions, Asia-Pacific is also forecast to record the highest value CAGR during 2020-2025, at 7.46%. The top five companies made up a combined value share of 31.6% in 2020. Nestle was the leading company in the global hot drinks sector with a value share of 13.9%, followed by Jacobs Douwe Egberts with 8.2%. Unilever, JAB Holding Company, and Luigi Lavazza S.p.A. are the other top companies and accounted for a value share of 5.1%, 2.4% and 2%, respectively, in 2020. The overall share of private label products in the global hot drinks sector increased nominally from 9.2% in 2015 to 9.4% in 2020, to reach US$18.1 billion. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the global hot drinks sector in 2020, with a value share of 42.5%, ahead of convenience stores with 29.1%. Flexible packaging was the most widely used package material in the hot drinks sector in 2020, accounting for a 45.2% volume share, while bag/sachet was the most used pack type, with a volume share of 40.6%. The screw top closure type accounted for a 9.7% volume share, while the carton - folding primary outer type held a share of 9.6%.
- Provides an overview of current industry scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling, and packaging.
- The analysis also covers regional overview across five regions - Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe - highlighting industry size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the regions.
Reasons to Buy
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global hot drinks industry across the five regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales.
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the industry and to identify high-potential countries over the next 5 years.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the regions, resulting in revenue expansion.
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the industry at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Part 1: Sector Overview
- Current Scenario and Future Outlook
- Global Hot Drinks Sector Overview - What Are the Growth Drivers, Latest Developments, and Future Inhibitors?
- Regional Hot Drinks Overview - What Are the Growth Drivers, Latest Developments, and Future Inhibitors?
- Key Challenges in the Global Hot Drinks Sector
Part 2: Shift in Consumption Patters
- Reasons for Shift in Consumption Patterns
- Change in Consumption Levels
Part 3: Identifying High-Potential Countries
- Analysis of 10 Countries on the Basis of Risk-Reward Analysis (Market Assessment, Economic Development,
- Socio-Demographic Factors, Governance Indicators, and Technological Infrastructure
Part 4: Country Deep Analysis
- High-Potential Country Analysis
- Future Outlook
Part 5: Competitive Landscape
- Leading Companies by Value - Global
- Leading Companies' and Brands' Share Analysis - Global
- Leading Companies' and Brands' Share Analysis by Region
Part 6: Competitive Landscape - Market Analysis
Part 7: Market Share of Private Label
- Private Label Share Analysis by Region
- Private Label Share Analysis by Category
Part 8: Key Distribution Channels
- Share of Key Distribution Channels - Global and Regional Level
Part 9: Key Packaging Formats
- Growth Analysis by Key Pack Material and Pack Type
- Growth Analysis by Closure Type and Primary Outer Type
- About GlobalData