Product Code: M8F7
Technology Innovation and Product Differentiation are Crucial for Increasing
The research service provides an analysis and an assessment of the European
human growth hormones market. It maps the key trends and dynamics shaping the
industry sector, and provides pipeline analysis, valuable insights on
competitive landscape, and strategic recommendations for the success of the
market participants. Moreover, the study provides an in-depth analysis of the
European human growth hormones market, in terms of the adult and paediatric
human growth hormone segments with specific focus on seven key regions -
Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Benelux,
highlighting the regulatory policies in each region.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the potential drug candidates in the pipeline and what will be
the impact of biosimilars on the European hGH market?
- Which are the current active participants in the European human growth
hormones market and which are the promising companies for the future?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? What are the key
future trends and what will be their impact on the market?
- Are the products/services offered currently meeting customer needs or is
there still scope for additional development?
- Are the regulatory guidelines well structured to favour the cause of
innovator and biosimilar companies? What are the annual costs of hGH therapy
incurred by the European governments?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
4. Total Human Growth Hormones Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
5. Marketed Product Analysis
6. European Human Growth Hormone Biosimilars Market
7. Pipeline Analysis
8. Cost Analysis and Disease Burden
9. Pediatric Human Growth Hormones Segment Breakdown
10. Adult Human Growth Hormones Segment Breakdown
11. German Human Growth Hormones Market
12. French Human Growth Hormones Market
13. The United Kingdom Human Growth Hormones Market
14. Italian Human Growth Hormones Market
15. Spanish Human Growth Hormones Market
16. Scandinavian Human Growth Hormones Market
17. Benelux Human Growth Hormones Market
18. The Last Word
19. Strategic Recommendations