Product Code: NE11-01-00-00-00
Growth of Micro LNG Plants will Create a Mixed Bag of Opportunities for Process Equipment Suppliers
This research service covers the growing North American micro liquid natural gas (LNG) opportunities for process equipment suppliers. The study covers the micro LNG development in the US market, opportunities for process equipment manufacturers, and future potential growth for the product segments and key end-user segments. Growing energy requirements and environmental regulations are pushing end users to move from oil to natural gas.
The US shale gas boom will change the entire energy market landscape by reducing the dependence on oil, which will positively impact micro LNG. This market's unique dynamic requires solution providers to develop nimble strategies to supply process equipment.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. MEGA TRENDS TO MICRO BOOMS-DEFINITIONS AND TIE-INS
- 1. Mega Trends to Micro Booms
- 2. What Are Mega Trends and Micro Booms?
- 3. Micro Booms-What Will We Be Looking Into?
3. INTRODUCTION-SCOPE AND SEGMENTATION
- 1. Scope of the Study
- 2. Market Definitions
4. FIRST BASE-BUSINESS INSIGHTS
5. THE US SHALE GAS BOOM CHANGED THE ENTIRE ENERGY MARKET LANDSCAPE BY REDUCING THE DEPENDENCE ON OIL, WHICH POSITIVELY IMPACTS MICRO LNG.
- 1. US O&G Price Scenario
- 2. Natural Gas Consumption in the United States
- 3. North American Gas Pipeline Investment
- 4. Micro LNG-Breaking Down Traditional, Complex LNG Plants into Modular, Rapidly Deployable Solutions
- 5. CAPEX Investments across Different LNG Plant Types
6. WITH THE OIL-TO-GAS DASH, A MAJOR REVOLUTION IS TAKING PLACE IN THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR, INCREASING THE MICRO LNG PLANTS IN REMOTE LOCATIONS.
- 1. LNG Adaptation across Different End-user Segments in the North American Market
- 2. Market Headwinds
- 3. Flare Gas Regulations
- 4. Adaption of Micro LNG in O&G Fields
- 5. NG Price Overview
7. SECOND BASE-GROWTH INSIGHTS
8. GROWTH IN MICRO LNG PLANTS WILL TRIGGER A LUCRATIVE MARKET OPPORTUNITY FOR PROCESS EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS.
- 1. Micro LNG Market Growth-2014 Survey Results
- 2. Process Equipment Market in Micro LNG
- 3. Process Control Equipment in Micro LNG-Size of the Pie
- 4. Opportunities for Process Equipment in Micro LNG Development
- 5. Presence of Process Equipment Supplies
- 6. Process Equipment Suppliers-Product Portfolio for Micro LNG
- 7. Presence of Key Process Equipment Suppliers in the Micro LNG Market
- 8. Market Participants' Views on Micro LNG Development in North America
9. THE MICRO LNG MARKET IS HEATING UP BECAUSE OF KEY ACQUISITIONS AND HUGE CAPEX INVESTMENTS.
- 1. Key Mergers and Acquisitions
- 2. Small-scale LNG Plants That are Operational and Under Construction in North America*
- 3. List of Announced Small-scale LNG Plants*
- 4. Heat Map on Upcoming Micro LNG Projects Near Major O&G Fields
- 5. Scenario Analysis on Micro LNG Plant Development
- 6. Summary of Micro LNG Project Investments
10. THIRD BASE-PROFIT INSIGHTS
11. GROWTH IN MICRO LNG HAS AN IMPACT ON STANDARDIZING AND DRIVING DOWN PLANT SETUP COSTS, WHICH HELP IN QUICK ADAPTATION.
- 1. Short-term Opportunity Mapping
- 2. Key Projects That Provide Sizeable Opportunities for Process Equipment Suppliers
- 3. Summary of Project Activity
- 4. Key Micro LNG Plant Providers
- 5. Micro LNG Process Equipment Ordering and Timeline
12. THE MICRO LNG SUPPLY CHAIN IS STRENGTHENED THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PLANT PROVIDERS, THEREBY DEVELOPING COMPLETE SOLUTIONS FOR THE ENTIRE PLANT.
- 1. Key Market Growth Strategies
- 2. Product Presence Matrix of Key Market Participants
- 3. Acquisition Radar-Mapping of Potential Acquisition Opportunities
- 4. Alignment with Key End Users to Enter the Market
- 5. Strategic Alliances in Micro LNG Development-Case Study
- 6. Integrated Solution Providers for Micro LNG Plants
13. TOP RECOMMENDATIONS
- 1. Top Recommendations
- 2. Legal Disclaimer
- 1. Methodology
- 2. Partial List of Companies Interviewed