Product Code: P70D-01-00-00-00
This research study contains the analysis of Asia-Pacific UC as a service
market for 2012. It examines the drivers and restraints for growth, pricing,
and technology trends. Four segments are covered in this study and they are
hosted telephony, UC application, collaboration services, hosted contact
center services. The study also attempts to forecast the market revenue for
the next seven years. Key market participants and their respective market
shares have been analyzed. Besides, detailed breakdown by region is also
provided which includes ANZ, ASEAN, Greater China, Japan, and South Korea.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the market stage in Asia-Pacific and how is the growth
diversifying among various service segments?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
What is the strategic focus for local and global competitors, respectively?
- How is the market evolving among the various emerging services segments
such as enterprise mobility and video collaboration?
- What are the key concerns of customers in Asia-Pacific regarding their
adoption of UC as a service?
- What are vendors, system integrators, and service providers doing to drive
- Are telecom operators, Internet service providers (ISP), and conferencing
service providers (CSP) ready to go alone, or do they need partnerships to
take their business to the next level?
Table of Contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Market Overview
- 3. Total UCaaS Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- 4. Segment Breakdown
- Hosted Telephony
- UC Application
- Collaboration Services
- Hosted Contact Center Services
- 5. Region Breakdown
- Greater China
- South Korea
- 6. The Last Word
- 7. Legal Disclaimer
- 8. Appendix