Product Code: P6F8-01-00-00-00
Cost Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Speed to Delivery are the Key Value Propositions
Shortage of power and cooling capacity, and the lack of physical space for
data center expansion will result into the growth of modular data centers, to
be used as an optimal solution to place additional servers into existing racks
and create a higher density per rack. This will give rise to a new avenue of
business opportunity for modular power and cooling solutions.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the Southeast Asian modular data center market growing? How long will
it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet the customers'
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for
- Are the products/services currently offered meeting customer needs, or is
additional development required?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need
partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Table of Contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Market Overview
- 3. Total Modular Data Center Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- 4. Singapore Breakdown
- 5. Malaysia Breakdown
- 6. Thailand Breakdown
- 7. The Philippines Breakdown
- 8. Vietnam Breakdown
- 9. Indonesia Breakdown
- 10. Major Participants' Profiling
- 11. End-user Analysis
- 12. Additional Information
- 13. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
- 14. Appendix