Product Code: M8E2-01-00-00-00
Advancements in the Oil and Gas and Water and Wastewater Industries Expected to Boost Pumps Market
This study analyses the global centrifugal pumps market. With an uncertain global economic situation, most large projects have been kept on hold. This study determines the impact of the economic recession on the centrifugal pumps market. Analysis is provided by type of pump including: single-stage, multi-stage, axial- and mixed-flow, submersible, and seal-less and circulator pumps. In addition, geographic trends and revenue forecasts across five global regions are included. Market drivers and restraints, along with their impact, are provided for the forecast period, which runs through to 2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the global centrifugal pumps market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet end customers' needs?
- Will these pump manufacturers continue to exist or will they be acquired by other companies?How will the structure of the market change over time?
- Are the centrifugal pumps offered today meeting customers' needs or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to do it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Centrifugal Pumps Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. Product Analysis
- Single-Stage Pumps Segment Breakdown
- Multi-Stage Pumps Segment Breakdown
- Axial- and Mixed-flow Pumps Segment Breakdown
- Submersible Pumps Segment Breakdown
- Seal-less and Circulator Pumps Segment Breakdown
5. Regional Analysis
- North America Breakdown
- Europe Breakdown
- Middle-East and Africa Breakdown
- Asia-Pacific Breakdown
- Latin America Breakdown
6. The Last Word