Product Code: M910-01-00-00-00
Mounting Pressure on Water Demand Calls for Cost and Energy Efficient Disinfection Solutions
The research service gives extensive information on key market trends in the
global water and wastewater disinfection systems market, highlighting on
important drivers and restraints, with additional details on current scenarios
in terms of specific technologies, sectors, and applications. Key insights on
major market participants and their presence with respect to specific regions,
highlighting their key prodcut portfolios have been briefly discussed.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the rate at which the market is growing and is expected to grow in
the next 5 years?
- How is the current demand rate with respect to specific sectors (Municipal
and Industrial) and prospective trend shift in the future?
- Is there a major shift in Technological trends in terms of region and
- How is the structure of the market(Fragmented or consolidated) and what
about the key market participants and the market share they occupy?
- What is the primary opinion on novel technologies which are entering the
market and their ability to penetrate the market?
- What is the general opinion on adopting disinfection techniques and key
drivers and restraints driving or stagnating the market?
Table of Contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Market Overview
- 3. Total Water and Wastewater Disinfection Systems Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- 4. UV and AOP Technology Segment Breakdown
- 5. Ozone Technology Segment Breakdown
- 6. Chlorine Technology Segment Breakdown
- 7. Electro Chlorination Technology Segment Breakdown
- 8. Others Technology Segment Breakdown
- 9. Asia-Pacific Region Breakdown
- 10. Europe Region Breakdown
- 11. Americas Region Breakdown
- 12. Middle East and Africa (MEA) Region Breakdown
- 13. The Last Word
- 14. Appendix