Product Code: NAFB
Recovery of Traditional Markets to Spur Demand
This research service covers the global machine vision inspection market,
which underwent a period of recovery and adjustment in 2011. The 2009
recession led to a period of significant turmoil, with sales to primary end
users, including automotive and electronics and semiconductors, being the
worst affected. However, the market has demonstrated recovery with traditional
as well as emerging end-user segments driving sales of new equipment. Despite
uncertainty over economic conditions, the market is poised for robust growth
as industrial activity among emerging economies continues at a rapid pace.
This research contains revenue forecasts to 2016.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the machine vision inspection market growing, how long will it continue
to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market? Are there
any potential future challenges that could restrict growth of this market?
- Who are the leading participants and their market share? Did the economic
downturn have an impact on the competitive positioning of the market
- Which regions are expected to provide the greatest growth potential for
the future? Can North America sustain its position as a key revenue
contributor in the face of rising global competition?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional
- Which applications and industries will drive demand for machine vision?
Will the traditional end-user segments continue to be the biggest revenue
Table of Contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Market Overview
- 3. Total Industrial Machine Vision Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- 4. Vision Systems Segment Breakdown
- 5. Industrial Cameras Segment Breakdown
- 6. Frame Grabbers Segment Breakdown
- 7. Optics and Illumination Segment Breakdown
- 8. Machine Vision Software Segment Breakdown
- 9. North America Breakdown
- 10. Europe Breakdown
- 11. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
- 12. Rest of World Breakdown
- 13. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
- 14. Appendix