Product Code: M836
The Age of Nanogadgets Makes Thin-film Batteries Inevitable
The global thin-film battery market is in a development phase with North
America and Europe contributing the majority of sales. Key applications for
these batteries include radio frequency identification (RFID) tags, sensors,
and smart cards. This research service provides detailed analyses and
forecasts for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
The study also provides a dashboard analysis of the penetration rate of
thin-film batteries in various end-user applications as well as a ranking of
the key participants. Furthermore, Mega Trends affecting the market are
Key Questions This Study will Answer
- The present trend in using thin-film batteries and its future growth
- The key end-user applications that currently use TFBs and future
applications that contribute to its growth.
- The major players currently established in the market and the active
players that are yet to begin large-scale commercial production.
- The remarkable growth in the market revenue and unit shipments for 10
- Geographical contribution of the key regions and countries that contribute
to the growth of the TFB market.
- The different technologies involved in TFBs and major manufacturers
- Future Mega Trends expected to occur in the world and their influence on
the TFB market.
Table of Contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Market Overview
- Total Thin-film Battery Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- 3. North America Breakdown
- 4. Europe Breakdown
- 5. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
- 6. Rest of World Breakdown
- 7. Technology Analysis
- 8. End-user Applications
- 9. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
- 10. Appendix