There is a wide range of surface tensiometers commercially available with different measuring methods, from 15-16 manufacturers, both on a global and regional basis. The quality and working accuracy of these surface tensiometers are quite different from each other. The main commercial tensiometers include max bubble pressure tensiometer, max drop volume (max drop weight) tensiometer, optical tensiometer (contact angle-drop shape analysis system based on pendant drop method or sessile drop method) and force surface tensiometer based on weighing method.
The Global Market for Optical Tensiometers and Force Tensiometers provides in-depth data and market analysis of a market that is growing in Asia-Pacific and developing economies.
Report contents include:
- Global revenues and forecasts to 2025.
- Market segmentation by tensiometer type.
- Market trends in tensiometers.
- Volume of units sold globally, by type.
- Unit pricing.
- Regional analysis.
- Market share by manufacturers.
- 15 company profiles including products, markets, revenues, regional distribution.
Table of Contents
1 RESEARCH SCOPE AND METHODOLOGY
- 1.1 Report scope
- 1.2 Research methodology
2 THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR OPTICAL TENISOMETERS (CONTACT ANGLE) AND FORCE TENSIOMETERS
- 2.1 Optical tensiometers (contact angle)
- 2.2 Force tensiometers
- 2.3 Total market revenue and forecasts
- 2.3.1 Revenues, by type and market
- 2.3.2 Market trends
- 2.4 Pricing for units
- 2.5 Markets for contact angle and force tensiometers
- 2.6 Regional analysis
- 2.7 Market share
3 COMPANY PROFILES
- 3.1 Biolin Scientific AB
- 3.2 Core Labs
- 3.3 CSC Science Company, Inc.
- 3.4 DataPhysics Instruments GmbH
- 3.5 First Ten Angstroms
- 3.6 Kibron Inc Oy
- 3.7 Kruss GmbH
- 3.8 Kyowa Interface Science Co., Ltd.
- 3.9 LAUDA Scientific GmbH
- 3.10 ramé-hart instrument co.
- 3.11 Shanghai Zhongchen Digital Technology Equipment Co., Ltd./Powereach
- 3.12 Shanghai Innuo Precision Instruments Co., Ltd.
- 3.13 Teclis Instruments
- 3.14 USA Kino
- 3.15 OTHER
- 3.15.1 SITA Process Solutions
- Table 1. Total market revenues 2017-2025, millions USD.
- Table 2. Revenues split for tensiometers by type and market 2018, millions USD.
- Table 3. Price of tensiometer units
- Table 4. Units sold per company 2018.
- Table 5. Average price of instruments sold by company, type, USD.
- Table 6. Units sold by type 2019.
- Table 7. Number of units sold by selling price range.
- Table 8. End user market for contact angle and force tensiometers, by revenues (million USD), 2018.
- Table 9. Global market for contact angle and force tensiometers, units sold, by type and region, 2018.
- Figure 1. Total market revenues 2017-2025, millions USD.
- Figure 2. Revenues split for tensiometers by market 2018.
- Figure 3. Revenues split for tensiometers by type 2018.
- Figure 4. Number of units sold by selling price range.
- Figure 5. Global revenues for contact angle and force tensiometers, by region, 2018, millions USD.
- Figure 6. Global market for contact angle and force tensiometers, by region, 2018.
- Figure 7. Global market for contact angle tensiometers, units sold, by region, 2018
- Figure 8. Global market for force tensiometers, units sold, by region, 2018
- Figure 9. Tensiometer market share by revenues, 2018.