Main end user markets for nanoclays are packaging, plastics, automotive and rheology modifiers. Secondary markets include academia and research, water filtration, flame retardant materials, medical and biomaterials and paints, pigments, coatings and dyes.
This 41 page report from Future Markets, Inc. offers an in depth insight into the global nanoclays market including applications, markets and producers.
WHAT DOES THE REPORT INCLUDE?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global nanoclays market to 2025
- Qualititative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key exectutives
- End user market analysis and technology timelines
- Financial estimates for the markets nanoclays will impact
- Tables and figures illustrating nanoclays market size
- Full company profiles of nanoclays producers and application developers
Table of Contents
1. THE NANOMATERIALS MARKET
2. THE GLOBAL NANOCLAYS MARKET
- High volume applications
- Low volume applications
- Novel applications
- Stage of commercialization
3. END USER MARKETS FOR NANOCLAYS
- Market drivers, performance benefits and commercial activities
- Barrier packaging
- Rheological modifiers
- Automotive composites
- Flame retardants
4. NANOCLAYS PRODUCERS AND APPLICATION DEVELOPERS
TABLES & FIGURES
- Table 1: Market summary for nanomaterials production, global production 2014 and prospects by 2025.
- Figure 1: Global market for nanomaterials, 2010-2025, millions tons/year, conservative/optimistic estimates.
- Table 2: Global market for nanomaterials 2010-2025, tons/year.
- Table 3: Market summary for nanoclays-Selling grade particle diameter, usage, advantages, average price/ton, market estimates, global consumption, main current applications, future applications.
- Figure 2: Nanoclays structure.
- Figure 3: TEM of montmorillonite.
- Figure 4: TEM of halloysite nanotubes.
- Table 4: Price range for nanoclays.