Product Code: CHHKds
Hong Kongers are characterised by a very fast pace of life and adopt a problem-solution approach to tackle issues in daily life. Thus, when it comes to product communication, rather than classify supplements by the nature of ingredients, brands tend to categorise and position their dietary supplements by function. Such segmentation helps brands to be more focused on developing products that are needed by consumers. On the other hand, consumers also find it easier when they browse shelves.
Euromonitor International's‘ Dietary Supplements in Hong Kong, China report’ offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
- Functionality-centric Positioning Helps To Connect Consumers Better
- More Pre-during-post Pregnancy Supplements Emerge
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Deep Dives Into Different Age and Life Stage Segments
- Gnc Enhances Its Products With Higher Potency Formula
- Table 1. Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2. Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3. Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4. NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5. LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6. Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7. Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Increasing Health Concerns Due To Lifestyles and Living Environment
- Strong Efforts Towards A Healthier and Fitter Nation
- OTC Faces Strong Competition From Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Drugstores Remains Predominant and Internet on the Rise
- Growing Emphasis on More Refined Segmentation
- Table 8. Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9. Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Table 10. Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11. Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12. NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13. LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16. Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17. Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1. Research Sources