Product Code: CHINan
Younger consumers remain the key demographic for the development of analgesics in India. The younger consumer group is more likely to engage in self-medication than their older counterparts, who prefer to visit a doctor before taking any drugs. Rising health-consciousness and access to a wide range of information via the internet underpin younger consumers' familiarity with and confidence in self-medication.
Euromonitor International's‘ Analgesics in India report’ offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
- Younger Consumers Key To Analgesics Development
- Specialist Pain Clinics Could Undermine Demand
- Topical Analgesics/anaesthetic Set To Continue To Outpace Systemic Products
- Emami's Core Brand Benefits From Extensive Distribution and Strong Marketing
- Unilever To Take on Distribution of Gsk's OTC Products
- Saridon Receives Exemption From Fdc Ban
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Modern Lifestyles and More Holistic Approach Influencing Demand
- OTC Players Target Consumer Demand for Convenience and Rapid Results
- Manufacturers Responding To Demand for Natural and Ayurvedic Products
- Chemists/pharmacies Remain Key, While Future of E-commerce Remains Unclear
- Regulatory Changes Likely To Present Opportunities
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources