Product Code: CHCNan
Paediatric analgesics witnessed strong value growth in the final year of the review period, driven largely by parents' changing mindset in relation to children's health. Chinese parents are demonstrating rising awareness of children's health, and are increasingly willing to trade up to better quality OTC products, especially in analgesics. Moreover, brand loyalty is another key driver in paediatric analgesics as parents are becoming experienced and knowledgeable about self-medication.
Euromonitor International's‘ Analgesics in China report’ offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
- Increasing Awareness of Children's Health Leads To Boom in Paediatric Analgesics
- Ibuprofen Proves To Be Key Driver of Growth in Paediatric Analgesics
- Herbal/traditional Products Enjoy Dominant Role in Topical Analgesics
- Yunnan Baiyao Group Leads Strong Domestic Presence
- Shanghai Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Ltd Maintains Lead in Paediatric Ibuprofen
- Tdds (transdermal Drug Delivery Systems) Showing Promise in Topical Analgesics/anaesthetic
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Healthy Living, Self-medication and Government Strategy Boosting Demand
- Government Policies Playing An Important Role in Market Development
- M&a Activity and Alliances Changing Competitive Landscape
- Government Cracks Down on Direct Sellers
- Favourable Environment for Ongoing Growth
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources