Product Code: CHIDan
Demand for topical analgesics products continued to rise in 2019 as the trend towards engaging in sports and other strenuous physical exercise has been increasing and Indonesians are taking more topical analgesics to alleviate sore muscles and muscle strain. As many Indonesians have become concerned about consuming products containing chemicals, analgesics that can be externally applied are increasingly favoured over products that must be ingested.
Euromonitor International's‘ Analgesics in Indonesia report’ offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
- Indonesians Prefer To Let Bodies Heal Naturally Rather Than Swallowing Pills, and Opt To Get Temporary Relief Only, With Topical Remedies
- Compact and Convenient Roll-on and Stick Formats Are Gaining Traction
- Rising Number of Indonesian Women Working Outside the Home Take Menstrual Analgesics With Them To the Workplace
- Leading Brands Paramex and Bodrex Respond To Demand for Packs of Four
- Sales of Adult and Paediatric Aspirin Continue To Decline in View of Perceived Risks, But Some Consumers Have Been Applying It Topically To Fight Acne
- Online Shopping Is Becoming More Popular, Boosted by Shipping Methods That Offer Rapid Delivery
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Unstable Weather and Environmental Conditions Drive Increased Demand for Consumer Healthcare
- Rapidly Developing Healthcare Start-ups Offer Indonesia's Rural Population Greater Access To Services
- Leading Players in Consumer Health Are Both International and Domestic, With Local Players Maintaining Their Greatest Strength in Herbal/traditional Products
- Internet Retailing Growth Is Further Advanced by Widening Online Offer and Fast Product Delivery
- Value Growth of Consumer Healthcare Is Ensured As Demand Continues To Increase
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources