New for 2012 this report outlines successful strategies to grow your brand in Pharma Emerging Markets - BRICM.
Breaking into Emerging Markets is increasingly becoming the secret to success
within Pharma however; there is still a lot of confusion clouding growth
potential. To make the most of emerging markets it is now vital to get a grasp
on the real trends shaping these markets in order to define new opportunities
and assess likely threats.
This ground breaking business intelligence report offers you an up to the
minute and digestible view of where emerging markets are currently as well as,
forecasting growth in both population size and healthcare investment over a
five year period.
Based on information gathered from more than 20 interviews with industry
executive's working within the emerging markets themselves, and further
supported by Global Demographics Healthcare Ltd data, this is your exclusive
guide to understanding and utilizing BRICM countries.
The reports key insights include...
- Simplified overviews of these markets including a showcase of success
- Focused knowledge and strategy to engage effectively with rapidly changing
- Valuable information from case studies on the sales and marketing
strategies in line with the unique regulatory and customer demands of each
markets most challenging & inevitably valuable areas.
- An understanding of your marketing effectiveness in relation to your peers.
The selected findings include:
- How best to grow a brand in the face of generic competition.
- Key statistics indicating pharma emerging markets average values and growth, government and healthcare opportunities.
- Selected comments from the reports in-depth research including; an exclusive extract of China's market overview and key issue.
Table of Contents
Introduction & Methodology
Prospects for Growth
- 1.1. Market Overview
- 1.2. Key Issues:
- 1.2.1. Generics
- 1.2.2. Marketing
- 1.2.3. Advertising
- 1.3 Case Studies:
- 1.3.1. Sanofi Aventis's Lantus
- 2.1. Market Overview
- 2.2. Key Issues:
- 2.2.1. Government regulation
- 2.2.2. Intellectual property
- 2.3. Case studies
- 2.3.1. Bayer's Nexavar
- 2.3.2. Huasun Group's Licartin
- 2.3.3. Bristol-Myers Squibb's Baraclude
- 3.1. Market Overview
- 3.2. Key Issues:
- 3.2.1. Sales force versus generics
- 3.2.2. Securing physician support
- 3.2.3. Volume versus price
- 3.2.4. Multi-channel strategies
- 3.3. Case Studies:
- 3.3.1. Merck's point of sales unit
- 3.3.2. Segmentation strategy
- 4.1. Market Overview
- 4.2. Key Issues:
- 4.2.1. Retraining and retaining reps
- 4.2.2. Russia's localized imports
- 4.2.3. Corruption and compliance
- 4.2.4. Digital opportunities
- 5.1. Market Overview
- 5.2. Key Issues:
- 5.2.1. Intellectual property and branding
- 5.2.2. Advertising
- 5.3. Case Studies:
- 5.3.1. Wockhardt's Ace-proxyvon
Global Industry Learnings
List of Abbreviations