2019 IVD market data derived from an in-depth analysis of annual revenues of the largest 140 IVD companies. Custom data subsets are available on request.
The full data set includes the following:
- Disciplines by Region: Includes worldwide revenues for 16 disciplines by 5 regions with five year growth rates.
- 16 disciplines include: WBGM, Central Lab Immuno, Clinical Chemistry, POC/POL, Clinical Molecular, Clinical Microbiology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Coagulation, Central Lab Critical Care, Blood Screening Immuno, Immuno-Hematology, Blood Screening Molecular, Central Lab Urinalysis, Clinical Flow Cytometry and Other Products.
- Regions include: North America, EMEA, Japan, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- 5 Year growth rates; matrix to provide growth by discipline by region.
- A PowerPoint Report will accompany the spreadsheet outlining the following:
- Discipline definitions
- Assumptions applied to distributing revenues across disciplines and regions
- Charts depicting available data
- Selected commentary on trends and developments in each discipline
- Company highlights
- Companies by Disciplines: The top performing companies by revenue, operating within a discipline. Each category has an "other" category which will list the companies included.
- Molecular: Worldwide revenues broken down across the top performing companies and by infectious diseases, genomics and sample preparation/other.
- POC/POL: Worldwide revenues broken down across the top performing companies and 8 different disciplines.
- 8 disciplines include: Cardiac, HbA1c, Coagulation, Hematology, Chemistry, Immunoassay, Critical Care, Urinalysis, Molecular and Other Products.
- 5 Year growth rates; matrix to provide growth by discipline and for top 10 companies within each discipline.
Note: Subsets of the data (e.g., certain disciplines) or custom analysis are available upon request.
Table of Contents
The data will be delivered in 3 separate PDF files. The data reflects the following information:
- Top performing companies across 16 disciplines
- 16 disciplines across 5 regions with regional market share
- 16 disciplines with 5 year growth rates by region
- Top performing companies across 3 segments
- Top performing companies across 10 disciplines
- 10 disciplines with 5 year growth rates