コンタクトセンター向けWFO (ワークフォース最適化)／WEM (ワークフォースエンゲージメント管理)：市場シェア分析 (半期間レポート)
Contact Center Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Mid-Year Market Share Report
|コンタクトセンター向けWFO (ワークフォース最適化)／WEM (ワークフォースエンゲージメント管理)：市場シェア分析 (半期間レポート)|
発行: DMG Consulting LLC
世界のコンタクトセンター向けWFO (ワークフォース最適化) スイート・ベンダーのGAAP基準での総収益額は、2021年上半期に18億9,590万米ドルに達しました。そのうちの11億2,110万米ドル分が、コンタクトセンター向けWFOスイート製品・サービスの売上に起因するものです。これは2020年の同時期に比べて、8.1%の健全な増収となっています。
当レポートでは、世界のコンタクトセンター向けWFO (ワークフォース最適化)／WEM (ワークフォースエンゲージメント管理) 市場における、最新の市場シェア情報について分析し、ベンダー別の全体的な市場シェアや、部門別の詳細動向、前年同時期との比較、有力ベンダー20社の詳細情報、といった情報を取りまとめてお送りいたします。
DMG Consulting's 17 th annual “Contact Center Workforce Optimization/ Workforce Engagement Management Mid-Year Market Share Report ” provides a thorough review of this vital technology sector. The Report delivers a detailed analysis of the revenue, market share and performance of this market and its competitors. In the past, DMG referred to this sector by its traditional name, workforce optimization (WFO). Although the term WFO is still used in the market, the title has been adjusted to include workforce engagement management (WEM), as this has become an accepted name for this sector. Neither name fully captures the essence of these solutions, however, as they are as valuable for enhancing the customer experience (CX) as they are for improving employee engagement and productivity.
The business world faces an uncertain future as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to wane, and then surge, around the globe. The effects of the pandemic are varied, with business thriving for some companies while others have closed their doors. The international economy has changed greatly over the last 18 months, and many of the changes are positive and lasting. Due to the tremendous value of WFO/WEM suites, this market has performed well in the first six months of 2021.
The WFO suite vendors earned total company GAAP revenue of $1,895.9 million in the first half of 2021. (This includes sales of related products and services such as contact center infrastructure (on-premise and cloud-based automatic call distributors (ACDs) and dialers), intelligent virtual agents (IVAs), outsourcing, and more.) Of this total 2021 first-half revenue, $1,121.1 million is attributable to sales of contact center WFO suite products and services. This is a healthy 8.1% increase in revenue over the same period in 2020.
The contact center WFO/WEM market has shown great resiliency for decades, performing well in both strong and weak economies. These suites enhance the CX, improve employee engagement, and increase productivity - goals that are important in flourishing economies and are even more essential when the economy is challenged. The pandemic highlighted the value of WFO/WEM solutions. At the outset of the health crisis, companies sent their employees home to work. Work-at-home (WAH) proved to be a viable staffing option, and WFO/WEM solutions, particularly cloud-based applications, were essential contributors to employers' ability to oversee and manage agents' performance remotely.
There is great opportunity to use WFO/WEM solutions in many enterprise departments to improve quality, employee engagement, productivity and the company's bottom line. Today's WFO/WEM solutions provide the oversight, analytics, automation and intelligence enterprises need to deliver the outstanding experience that customers want. DMG expects that over the next few years, WFO/WEM capabilities will become standard employee productivity tools throughout the enterprise. To achieve this goal, however, the vendors need to rethink and retool their salesforce and marketing to address the challenge of enterprise sales.
“The 2021 Contact Center Workforce Optimization/ Workforce Engagement Management Mid-Year Market Share Report ” provides a detailed breakdown and analysis of revenue for the following 20 named vendors: 8x8, Alvaria, ASC, Avaya (high-level revenue only), Calabrio, DVSAnalytics, Eleveo, Enghouse, Envision, Five9, Genesys, HigherGround, Lifesize, Mitel, NICE, OnviSource, OpenText, Playvox, Verint and Xarios. The named vendors comprise 99.4% of the total company revenue for the WFO suite market; the remaining 0.6% (16 vendors) is addressed in the "Other" category.